• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

There are at least three if not four scholarship QBs who will get snaps ahead of Miller. Good kid, but even among the walk-on QBs, Tommy Eveld was picked ahead of Miller in the spring draft. Whether he goes to preseason camp with USF has more to do with how many QBs Taggart wants to carry -- it may only be five. ...

Hey Greg I'm just curious, I never really saw an explanation for why Soslov Gagloev left the team? Is he going to another school or did they decide they don't want him?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

There are at least three if not four scholarship QBs who will get snaps ahead of Miller. Good kid, but even among the walk-on QBs, Tommy Eveld was picked ahead of Miller in the spring draft. Whether he goes to preseason camp with USF has more to do with how many QBs Taggart wants to carry -- it may only be five. ...

The only people who think Miller is anywhere but last in the QB competition are his parents and bull-71.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

The only people who think Miller is anywhere but last in the QB competition are his parents and bull-71.

AH but at least he can take a snap under center...In my book that puts him ahead of others..and I have fet to see him throw a floater..

just my opinion with the parents...perhaps there might be some more that see the importance of not fumbling..

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Hey Greg I'm just curious, I never really saw an explanation for why Soslov Gagloev left the team? Is he going to another school or did they decide they don't want him?

Home to Mother Russia to wrestle many bear

AH but at least he can take a snap under center...In my book that puts him ahead of others..and I have fet to see him throw a floater..

just my opinion with the parents...perhaps there might be some more that see the importance of not fumbling..

Go Bulls

So you would say the current depth chart is Bench, Eveld, White, Miller, Floyd?

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Go Bulls

I'd say our current QB projected starter (for conference play) is something to this effect:

Bench = 1

Eveld = 2

White = 3

Floyd = 4

QB Starter for AAC Opener = RANDOM(1-4,0)

I would have to think unless Bench or White are football savants, they wont have the playbook down in time to start in the opener, but it's anyone's guess when everyone knows the plays back to front.

Go Bulls

I'd say our current QB projected starter (for conference play) is something to this effect:

Bench = 1

Eveld = 2

White = 3

Floyd = 4

I would have to think unless Bench or White are football savants, they wont have the playbook down in time to start in the opener, but it's anyone's guess when everyone knows the plays back to front.

So you don't agree with bull-71 that Miller is in the mix? Interesting.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

Go Bulls

Bench = 1

Eveld = 2

White = 3

Floyd = 4

IMO if there is an option I would love to RS White..that will give us a starting QB for 2 years  after bench graduates..and time for new QB recruits to learn the system..

This is part of the reason I favor Miller..in there ..he can handle a snap  and could be a good back up...only take White Red Shirt if there is no other choice..

USF NEEDS to build a quality QB backup program...If a starter gets hurt and looses mobility we can have someone step right in..Eveld can fill that role or Floyd from the shotgun....

go Bulls

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Go Bulls

The current depth chart is B Eveld/Floyd, T Eveld, Miller, Bench, White.

That will likely change significantly a couple of weeks into fall practice, but it's anybody's guess what it will look like then.  

• Downvote 1