• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chase Litton, QB, Tampa Wharton HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

17 is old enough to see the movie Showgirls. If you can make that decision, you can handle your recruitment with some class.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

I'm still of the same opinion I was months ago. If you can bring in Tyler Harris, Chase Litton, or somehow both of those guys...I think you've done well. Not too sure about McGough though.

Given that Litton is now up and the air and all sides might be a little sour over what happened there, if they reeled in Tyler Harris in his place then I account it no sin. That guy is really good. Reminds me of Jay Cutler.

Even if Litton decides to stick with the Bulls, I think some of his "homies" may have lost all respect for him. I say Tyler Harris all the way!

That's a poor assumption, IMO.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

He ain't going anywhere. Half his posse is committed and the other half about to. He is part of the reason they are coming in. No more Nervous Nelly talk.

Gotta love them teenagers ... 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I'm still of the same opinion I was months ago. If you can bring in Tyler Harris, Chase Litton, or somehow both of those guys...I think you've done well. Not too sure about McGough though.

Given that Litton is now up and the air and all sides might be a little sour over what happened there, if they reeled in Tyler Harris in his place then I account it no sin. That guy is really good. Reminds me of Jay Cutler.

Even if Litton decides to stick with the Bulls, I think some of his "homies" may have lost all respect for him. I say Tyler Harris all the way!

Not close enough to the recruits to know, but the few tweets we're seen here were more along the lines of "He's doing his thing, but we're as committed as ever".

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

Not close enough to the recruits to know, but the few tweets we're seen here were more along the lines of "He's doing his thing, but we're as committed as ever".

And how in the world does anyone read those and say, "They've lost respect for him"?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74
  • Days Won:  0

I haven't read too many posts on this thread - kind of just skimmed. But if y'all think USF pulled his scholly because he went to a football camp, you're crazy. Absolutely crazy.

There will be several USF commits that are planning on taking there 5 OV's - and they're not going to get their scholly's pulled lol

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I haven't read too many posts on this thread - kind of just skimmed. But if y'all think USF pulled his scholly because he went to a football camp, you're crazy. Absolutely crazy.

There will be several USF commits that are planning on taking there 5 OV's - and they're not going to get their scholly's pulled lol

Is UF taking a look at this guy? If so, why? With Will Grier currently in there class, are they just looking for another solid QB, or is Litton interested in other schools?

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,166
  • Days Won:  3

Well, you are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. If I were a betting man, I would make the gamble that some have lost respect for him. Vincent Jackson being incredulous over the situation and others stating they are committed with or without Litton tells me they no longer care where he goes. Personally, if I saw somebody publicly endorse something then do a complete 180 I would think that person is full of ****. Which is excatly how I feel about Litton. But if you want to keep playing devil's advocate go ahead..

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

And how in the world does anyone read those and say, "They've lost respect for him"?

I hope that's a rhetorical question to me, because I never made that leap. As far as I can tell, the others are unaffected by Litton's decommit.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

For those who are saying he never talked to USF before tweeting his decommit, I think you're talking out of your arse.

Coaches aren't allowed to talk about their interactions with recruits.

Chase was telling people that. NCAA coaches weren't the source.

Link up or shut up.

totally done with linking and having people then argue, whether what he said was the meaning of the the word, "is". I know what he said. I'm fine with that.He said it in numerous places. If you want to be slightly industrious, go find it for yourself.

ps. If you had been even moderately polite in your request. I would have likely gone and tracked down the 2 sources that I had.

But that's the thing, most people would prefer to see what's actually being posted to interpret it for themselves .... but I can fully understand you not wanting to go that route.

Aside from commenting that you might know what "most people" might want, Not being a **** just marveling in the assumption. I also know that every time i do post a source for information that might also include my opinion from numerous sources, it get parsed and semanticized to death in here. I would almost rather not source and go through the small amount of derision that that entails, rather than provide a source and have the "source experts" grind it into a wizards power of derision. Way too many "experts" in here to get a simple thought across.

It's pretty well accepted that Litton didn't call the Coaches 1st. If you don't know that by now, well, I don't know what to say.

You're right, I was assuming that most people would want to read something for themselves and come to their own conclusion .... not sure why that assumption would be marveled at, though.

And please spare me the melodramatic "every time I post a source for information ...." speech. You post plenty of sources that nobody questions but you also throw stuff against the wall to see what sticks. Your reason that Litton decommitted sounded just like one of those wall bangers and a request for a source was more than warranted.

One man's "Wall Banger" is another man's invisible rabbit I guess...

harvey1.jpg

Good analogy ...