• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chase Litton, QB, Tampa Wharton HS

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Trip... You asked the question.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

For those who are saying he never talked to USF before tweeting his decommit, I think you're talking out of your arse.

Coaches aren't allowed to talk about their interactions with recruits.

Chase was telling people that. NCAA coaches weren't the source.

Link up or shut up.

totally done with linking and having people then argue, whether what he said was the meaning of the the word, "is". I know what he said. I'm fine with that.He said it in numerous places. If you want to be slightly industrious, go find it for yourself.

ps. If you had been even moderately polite in your request. I would have likely gone and tracked down the 2 sources that I had.

But that's the thing, most people would prefer to see what's actually being posted to interpret it for themselves .... but I can fully understand you not wanting to go that route.

Aside from commenting that you might know what "most people" might want, Not being a **** just marveling in the assumption. I also know that every time i do post a source for information that might also include my opinion from numerous sources, it get parsed and semanticized to death in here. I would almost rather not source and go through the small amount of derision that that entails, rather than provide a source and have the "source experts" grind it into a wizards power of derision. Way too many "experts" in here to get a simple thought across.

It's pretty well accepted that Litton didn't call the Coaches 1st. If you don't know that by now, well, I don't know what to say.

• Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

Trip... You asked the question.

If yours was a serious answer ... my bad. It was indeed entrapment. B)

• Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

For those who are saying he never talked to USF before tweeting his decommit, I think you're talking out of your arse.

Link up or shut up.

totally done with linking and having people then argue, whether what he said was the meaning of the the word, "is". I know what he said. I'm fine with that.He said it in numerous places. If you want to be slightly industrious, go find it for yourself.

ps. If you had been even moderately polite in your request. I would have likely gone and tracked down the 2 sources that I had.

But that's the thing, most people would prefer to see what's actually being posted to interpret it for themselves .... but I can fully understand you not wanting to go that route.

Aside from commenting that you might know what "most people" might want, Not being a **** just marveling in the assumption. I also know that every time i do post a source for information that might also include my opinion from numerous sources, it get parsed and semanticized to death in here. I would almost rather not source and go through the small amount of derision that that entails, rather than provide a source and have the "source experts" grind it into a wizards power of derision. Way too many "experts" in here to get a simple thought across.

It's pretty well accepted that Litton didn't call the Coaches 1st. If you don't know that by now, well, I don't know what to say.

You're right, I was assuming that most people would want to read something for themselves and come to their own conclusion .... not sure why that assumption would be marveled at, though.

And please spare me the melodramatic "every time I post a source for information ...." speech. You post plenty of sources that nobody questions but you also throw stuff against the wall to see what sticks. Your reason that Litton decommitted sounded just like one of those wall bangers and a request for a source was more than warranted.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Link up or shut up.

You're right, I was assuming that most people would want to read something for themselves and come to their own conclusion .... not sure why that assumption would be marveled at, though.

And please spare me the melodramatic "every time I post a source for information ...." speech. You post plenty of sources that nobody questions but you also throw stuff against the wall to see what sticks. Your reason that Litton decommitted sounded just like one of those wall bangers and a request for a source was more than warranted.

One man's "Wall Banger" is another man's invisible rabbit I guess...

harvey1.jpg

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74
  • Days Won:  0

I need to get popcorn and a soda. You guys are solid entertainment :)

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Ok, let's move on.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

If the story is true about the coaches having found out about Litton visiting UF and being about to pull their scholarship offer from him, and Chase Litton knew that (hence he pre-empted them), then why would he need to specifically call the coaches to inform him about his de-committing? At that point it's a mutual parting of ways. Hell, if he had word that they were going to pull their offer from him because of the UF visit then he might viewed THEM as being the ones that broke it off with him and the only thing left to do was announce it publicly.

Either way this sounds like it was a pretty hairy situation and I think you judge it at your own peril. I go back to the fact that these are 17 year old kids whose entire lives will be influenced by the decision they're making right now and I'll be damned if the foremost thing on their mind should be petty fan sentiment.

Edited by ckparrothead

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,166
  • Days Won:  3

I'm still of the same opinion I was months ago. If you can bring in Tyler Harris, Chase Litton, or somehow both of those guys...I think you've done well. Not too sure about McGough though.

Given that Litton is now up and the air and all sides might be a little sour over what happened there, if they reeled in Tyler Harris in his place then I account it no sin. That guy is really good. Reminds me of Jay Cutler.

Even if Litton decides to stick with the Bulls, I think some of his "homies" may have lost all respect for him. I say Tyler Harris all the way!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Seems like a nice enough kid.

https://twitter.com/CL14_/status/360589204608135171/photo/1

and then...

Juice â€@CL14_26 Jul

success is my only MF option , failures not !

Caveat:  it's entirely possible I used worse language in high school.