• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chase Litton, QB, Tampa Wharton HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

Well, you are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. If I were a betting man, I would make the gamble that some have lost respect for him. Vincent Jackson being incredulous over the situation and others stating they are committed with or without Litton tells me they no longer care where he goes. Personally, if I saw somebody publicly endorse something then do a complete 180 I would think that person is full of ****. Which is excatly how I feel about Litton. But if you want to keep playing devil's advocate go ahead..

You're talking awful tough about a kid that isn't even a senior in high school. But hey if that's your thing...

The word is commitment.....  There a couples who get married and are committed for life...there are others who always see divorce as an option...

Kids 17 or 18 years old understand this...  some are mature and wait  before committing some are not....

Respect for others, empathy and  forthright communication...  are important factors in relationships ....

We cannot read recruits minds so we have to judge the dedication by their words and deeds.. Saying one thing and then doing the unexpected  (cheating on a girlfriend) is something they should have learned by now.... this is not accepted....

Having a sitdown in private is the mature way to end a relationship....

Lets get Tyler Harris

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I need to get popcorn and a soda. You guys are solid entertainment :)

For a while.  Then you realize there are only so many hours you can follow the White Bronco...

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I haven't read too many posts on this thread - kind of just skimmed. But if y'all think USF pulled his scholly because he went to a football camp, you're crazy. Absolutely crazy.

Now you are starting to understand this board.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Wgaf?

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Pretty sure many of our commits look up to Deiondre Porter as a QB before they look to Litton.

Pure, unadulterated speculation.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Pretty sure many of our commits look up to Deiondre Porter as a QB before they look to Litton.

Just basing it on what they say.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

Just basing it on what they say tweet

FIFY

Edited by usfvictor
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74
  • Days Won:  0

I haven't read too many posts on this thread - kind of just skimmed. But if y'all think USF pulled his scholly because he went to a football camp, you're crazy. Absolutely crazy.

There will be several USF commits that are planning on taking there 5 OV's - and they're not going to get their scholly's pulled lol

Is UF taking a look at this guy? If so, why? With Will Grier currently in there class, are they just looking for another solid QB, or is Litton interested in other schools?

UF is not looking at Litton.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74
  • Days Won:  0

There will be several USF commits that are planning on taking there 5 OV's - and they're not going to get their scholly's pulled lol

I couldn't agree with you more, Mike! Many years ago I was being recruited by D2 schools, so I have a better idea of how the recruiting process works than most. I opted to go to USF with my child hood best friend and we had the time of our lives. Trust me on this, schools don't pull offers because a kid takes a visit or goes to a camp at another school. First off, in the social media crazed world we live in, there would have been at tweet or Facebook post about it. Secondly, I bleed green and cold, but USF is not at a level of success and power within the football world to pull offers from kids as a "threat or punishment" for visiting other places. If we were Alabama I could see a tatic like that might work, but they don't even need to do that. Just face the facts he's a 17 or 18 year old kid that made a choice and he's having second thoughts. It's obvious that not too many kids today understand the definition of the word "commitment"

Same here, man. I was recruited D3 and got an NAIA offer, but decided to stay in Pinellas. A lot of people in the media either played pro ball but lack writing skills, or are great writers but lack football knowledge. I like to think I have a little bit of both lol