• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Indoor practice fieldhouse

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Really satisfied about this news....

now... where does the OCS go? :ph34r:

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

Really satisfied about this news....

now... where does the OCS go? :ph34r:

From what I heard from a couple fans at the green and gold bowl, they should put a stadium in the place of the soccer stadium...

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

YqN31l.jpg

In my opinion, this rendering completely conflicts with the purpose of an indoor practice facility and I hope money isn't wasted on this. We need a completely enclosed facility to continue practices when there is lightning and terrential down pours.

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

YqN31l.jpg

In my opinion, this rendering completely conflicts with the purpose of an indoor practice facility and I hope money isn't wasted on this. We need a completely enclosed facility to continue practices when there is lightning and terrential down pours.

I hope you're kidding. A portion of the roof is removed in the rendering to show the interior.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

YqN31l.jpg

4669812732_5407c2534c_b.jpg

epic-facepalm.jpg

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

I will fess up, I was serious. Didn't realize that, and I sadly already had a cup of coffee too.

• Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

YqN31l.jpg

The rendering is accurate and you can't see it the rendering, but half of the roof is glass. It's a huge costs savings in lighting... and still protects from rain and lightning.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Regarding the OCS, I believe that getting this Indoor Practice Facilty constructed is a major step towards getting an OCS constructed sooner rather then later. Not only does it increase the amount of on-campus football facilities, but its also the 2nd to last major athletics construction project left on the "To-Do" list. the last and biggest project is the OCS.

Since I'm on the topic of an OCS, in the facilities slide-show they have a section for a new football locker room... since RayJay is not giving up one of their 4 loaner rooms to USF so we can decorate it, and since the newly proposed Indoor Practice Facilty is not just for football, and is for all outdoor USF sports, this makes me think that these locker room concepts might be part of a possible OCS concept.

http://www.theusfbul..._facilities.php

Locker_Slide_03.jpg

Edited by Bubba Bull

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

YqN31l.jpg

The rendering is accurate and you can't see it the rendering, but half of the roof is glass. It's a huge costs savings in lighting... and still protects from rain and lightning.

And can potentially create distracting shadows on the field and diffused beams of light that can foul up receivers trying to make catches where they look up towards it.

Don't like it.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

YqN31l.jpg

not%20buying%20it.png