• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Treatement of KU Fans.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,497
  • Days Won:  10

All we can do is hold each other accountable. You see a fan doing something stupid . . . . . CALL HIM OUT!! I hate hearing idiotic chants like KU Sucks and it went down to the last second.

Anyways I did my part we had a nice crowd of KU fans next to our tailgate they need ketchup I walked it over to them. After the game I gave them a beer, offered chairs as we waited for the stadium to clear out, told them good game . . . Thats all we can do for now.

GO BULLS!!

I agree with you in taking a proactive approach.  Yes, acting respectfully yourself should be expected, but we need to tell those who act inappropriately that this isn't the way Bulls fans act.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

I sat next to 2 kansas fans (a young couple) and they were really cool and no one gave them any crap.

I shook the hand of one sitting in 126 on my way out and said "The bucs wish they had fans like this, you owned their stadium!"

Always remember, you will only hear about the bad expiriences, which happen at EVERY SCHOOL.

Also tailgated next to some kansas fans, one had a kid at usf. Very cool people, even their friend who use to play at WVU and tried to have some friendly smack talk with us, until I reminded him we already beat them in Morgantown  ;D

• Content Count:  2,118

I'll admit a lot of the USF fans were acting like asses to the Kansas fans after the games. I means its all good to celebrate and have a good time, but not when it comes to yelling at elderly people and little kids.

• Content Count:  26

We were in section 330 (two over from th Kansas section) and several USF fans in the surrounding areas were thrown out.  USF fans were throwing bottles & getting into KU fans' faces.  People were close to blows a few times; luckily, the cops intervened before things got nasty.  It was quite embarrassing watching the behavior of some of our fans.

Some of those people I wonder if they are fans of usf. Just go to games to get drunk and get into fights, doubt they could name one other starter besides Grothe.

I'm 99.9% sure they were students.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

We made it a point to welcome KU fans to Tampa, even gave one a deal on a ticket to the game... however around the 3rd period the aholes came out, in section 317 a fight broke out between a drunk Buc's fan and a USF fan, I'm thinking that the USF fan mistook the Buc's fan for a Jayhawk.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

We had a KU fan and his girlfriend/wife in the front row of 120 right next to us.  He was really cool... cheering for KU but not being disrespectful towards USF and even joking with us quite a bit. 

Although he didn't like the outcome, I think he had a good time and we were very hospitable towards him. 

I just don't get the "getting in faces" of other fans after we win.  Stupid.

People like that get their jollies off kicking others when they are down. I guarantee they extend it to all phases of their lives. They also usually have small ... ummm ... uhhhh ... egos, too.

• Content Count:  993

This is a good reason why we should build the OCS smaller and make expensive tickets to weed the P.O.S.'s out.

• Content Count:  6

I hate to read things like that about our fan base...would like to think we are better than that.  Channel all that energy into making noise when our defense is on the field and leave visiting fans the hell alone...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

This is a good reason why we should build the OCS smaller and make expensive tickets to weed the P.O.S.'s out.

I may be going out on a limb but I doubt the ones making the biggest asses out of themselves actually bought a ticket ....

Archived