• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Treatement of KU Fans.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Grateful Dad - I would like to agree with you about the mid west being classier - and for the most part that's true but 2 years ago at the Iowa Ohio State game - I got stuff thown at me as I was walking to my car from lunch. I had no Iowa stuff on and these guys in a pick up truck threw stuff at the pedestrians on the street the afternoon of the game! I also got called names at other points during the day - and again I was just walking in regular clothes along with a few other people in regular clothes. And other people had the same experiences. They (OSU) also completely trashed Iowa City that weekend - it was shameful. So it happens other places too. doesn't make it right. but it happens. I believe in public shaming and if we see anyone doing that at ray jay - we should totally call them out on it. let them know that behavior is not tolerated. all it might take is one person giving them a scolding and they might realize that they are acting inappropriate.

:2cents

OSU fans are one of the worst groups of fans... sorry to hear that they gave you the once over but things could had been worse. Some of my family lives in Huntington, WV home of Marshall U and they lost to OSU not in football but in another sport... I want to say baseball but could had been soccer... and they (OSU) fans trashed 2 city blocks as they stumbled out to celebrate a crushing 2 point victory over the Herd and then drove out of town like the hells angels... throwing beer cans, breaking windows, verbally assaulting anyone in ear shot (Marshall students, old ladies, dogs, birds, trees, etc.).

My only run in with them was at the St. Pete Bowl when I ran into 2 OSU fans wearing Bulls hats with OSU jerseys or vise versa... rudest 2 people I have ever run into at a sporting event and I have been to almost every Lightning vs. Devils, Flyers, & Rangers game in my life... kept calling Bulls fans hillbillies, rednecks, or hicks, and kept verbally praising OSU... could only imagine if we were playing them.

While I missed the fun of dealing with UCF fans I bet that OSU fans could give them a run for the money...

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  508
  • Days Won:  1

Grateful Dad - I would like to agree with you about the mid west being classier - and for the most part that's true but 2 years ago at the Iowa Ohio State game - I got stuff thown at me as I was walking to my car from lunch. I had no Iowa stuff on and these guys in a pick up truck threw stuff at the pedestrians on the street the afternoon of the game! I also got called names at other points during the day - and again I was just walking in regular clothes along with a few other people in regular clothes. And other people had the same experiences. They (OSU) also completely trashed Iowa City that weekend - it was shameful. So it happens other places too. doesn't make it right. but it happens. I believe in public shaming and if we see anyone doing that at ray jay - we should totally call them out on it. let them know that behavior is not tolerated. all it might take is one person giving them a scolding and they might realize that they are acting inappropriate.

:2cents

OSU fans are one of the worst groups of fans... sorry to hear that they gave you the once over but things could had been worse. Some of my family lives in Huntington, WV home of Marshall U and they lost to OSU not in football but in another sport... I want to say baseball but could had been soccer... and they (OSU) fans trashed 2 city blocks as they stumbled out to celebrate a crushing 2 point victory over the Herd and then drove out of town like the hells angels... throwing beer cans, breaking windows, verbally assaulting anyone in ear shot (Marshall students, old ladies, dogs, birds, trees, etc.).

My only run in with them was at the St. Pete Bowl when I ran into 2 OSU fans wearing Bulls hats with OSU jerseys or vise versa... rudest 2 people I have ever run into at a sporting event and I have been to almost every Lightning vs. Devils, Flyers, & Rangers game in my life... kept calling Bulls fans hillbillies, rednecks, or hicks, and kept verbally praising OSU... could only imagine if we were playing them.

While I missed the fun of dealing with UCF fans I bet that OSU fans could give them a run for the money...

The problem is that OSU fans are EVERYWHERE.  I would not be surprised if you went to Alaska and found a large alumni chapter or fans.  I was told that outside of Ohio, OSU's largest alumni chapter is in Dallas? (who would have thought?)  I love to see OSU get destroyed in every bowl game (in fact I also love seeing Big10 teams get beaten).  They are very annoying with their "O-H....I-O" and boring 1943 football style. 

Dixie, next time you see some loser OSU fans with any Bull gear on, walk infront of them and mule kick them right in the johnson.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Dixie, next time you see some loser OSU fans with any Bull gear on, walk infront of them and mule kick them right in the johnson.

How about this instead...  ;D

b5f7aca8dbe56646e9252337b4c46831.gif

• Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

We need to included that video and ones like it in our pregame introduction.  Although it may be a little inappropriate for young kids to watch. 

• Content Count:  5
  • Days Won:  0

Hey, sorry about the K-State kitty resurrecting this thread.  I know I said I would never post again, but though I would explain why this guy may be here.  KU handed K-State a loss at their own house on Saturday and one of their players may be facing some sort of suspension for slapping one of our guys.  Then there are several accusations (from the KState press) of racial slurs being shouted from the KU bench.  It is not pretty.  Although all of this was on the court and to my knowledge, there were no unusual fan issues as a result.

Lots of history between the schools and I am sure you couldn't care less.  So, ignore the Kitty and he will move along. 

Archived