• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Treatement of KU Fans.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Not sounding too good here.  http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=172&f=2485&t=2982374

I know after the game i went up to several groups of KU fans and apologized for jackasses getting in their faces.  Some of our fans need to learn some manners and how to respect for others.  ****'s disgusting.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,242
  • Days Won:  2

i made it a point to shake hands and give a "good game" to every Kansas fan i encountered...  even chatted a few of them up on the way thru the parking lot and wished them a safe trip home.

as we were walking down the ramp out of the stadium towards gate C, there was a point where USF fans and Kansas fans came together and some overexcited Bulls fans started BOO'ing...  but i actually managed to calm them down by yelling "good game!  good game!" and slapping some of the KU fans on the back.

there were definitely some isolated ********, but it seemed for the most part the fans got along well.

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

Lotsa trash talkin was all I saw... nothing innappropriate. 

• Content Count:  2,118

same here, i went up to some kansas fans and said good game and good luck with the season.

• Content Count:  26

We were in section 330 (two over from th Kansas section) and several USF fans in the surrounding areas were thrown out.  USF fans were throwing bottles & getting into KU fans' faces.  People were close to blows a few times; luckily, the cops intervened before things got nasty.  It was quite embarrassing watching the behavior of some of our fans.

• Content Count:  12,293

i heard a lot of "kansas sucks"  "jayhawks suck"  "this isnt basketball"  but nothing too bad.

come on, you show up at the opposing stadium decked out in Kansas Blue and you expect to be treated nice?

as long as there was no vulger language around old folks or little kids im cool with it.  or no throwing objects or phyiscal violence.

but lets face it...in the world of College Football Message Boards it is AUTOMATIC for the losing road team to complain about the Home fans.  it happens on EVERY message board across the country.  don't believe me...pick a game today....any game....

if the road team loses, wait till tomorrow or the next day and go read their board.  you will see all kinds of "i have never been treated worse in my life"  "their fans are the worst in the country"  etc.

part of it...the fans just dropped a big amount of money to travel to the game, they lost, and they have nothing else to complain about.

(note:  pick a game where there isnt some huge uproar over a penalty call or challanged play or something like that because that would take their focus off of the fans because they would have something else to complain about)

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Not sounding too good here.  http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=172&f=2485&t=2982374

I know after the game i went up to several groups of KU fans and apologized for jackasses getting in their faces.  Some of our fans need to learn some manners and how to respect for others.  ****'s disgusting.

I didn't go into the link, i'm not a member, but I only saw some smack talk.  Which you have to expect from the drunks at the stadium.

• Content Count:  10,199

I kept some jackass drunk bulls fan from beating up a super drunk KU fan that would have no shot in a fight. Talked to another KU fan on the way out told them good luck the rest of the year and that they had a heck of a qb, he was a nice guy.

• Content Count:  10,199

We were in section 330 (two over from th Kansas section) and several USF fans in the surrounding areas were thrown out.  USF fans were throwing bottles & getting into KU fans' faces.  People were close to blows a few times; luckily, the cops intervened before things got nasty.  It was quite embarrassing watching the behavior of some of our fans.

Some of those people I wonder if they are fans of usf. Just go to games to get drunk and get into fights, doubt they could name one other starter besides Grothe.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,554
  • Days Won:  29

Sad indeed that we have too many stupid fans.

Archived