• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Sales

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,628
  • Days Won:  29

I promise that my area will be rowdy, atleast the 8 of us  8-)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Does anyone know the donation level for gray seats?  I have a friend who is interested.  I know green are $1k.  Sorry if this has already been answered, I flipped back through the thread and didn't see anything.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

It is $250. They are pretty good seats.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,604
  • Days Won:  424

Does anyone know the donation level for gray seats?  I have a friend who is interested.  I know green are $1k.  Sorry if this has already been answered, I flipped back through the thread and didn't see anything.
this website has seating priorities per donation level

http://bullsclub.usf.edu/bullsclub/seating_diagrams.asp

RJS%20Priority%20Lg.jpg

• Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

Does anyone sit in 109, 209, 112, or 212?

If so, do you like sitting there?

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Does anyone sit in 109, 209, 112, or 212?

If so, do you like sitting there?

I enjoy 112.  Very nice seats.

Guest wildrover
Next year, I am getting regular season tickets.  I have the Studen Section ones now.

Which section is the rowdiest?  Which one has people that stand up a lot of the time?

And I am only a Bullseye member of the Bulls Club, btw.  I cannot afford anymore at this point in time.

I'm in the same boat.... looking to get really good seats with people who are rowdy. Me and my buddy are leaning towards section 124.

Heres a thought, maybe you guys can plant a seed in what is now a pretty slow area of the stadium.  I don't believe the south endzone is really all that rowdy as I'm not sure there are even a lot of season tickets in that area.  If you guys are just now graduating or for whatever reason, shortly removed from the students section, why not take that energy to a slow area now and see if you can get it to spread.  Get those people on their feet and loud.  Sometimes all it takes is a few beers and a Rowdy person to be infectious.  Maybe you could start some traditions down there now and in a year or so that endzone will be the area students flock too when the regular student section fills up, just because of the energy you guys bring to it.

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Next year, I am getting regular season tickets.  I have the Studen Section ones now.

Which section is the rowdiest?  Which one has people that stand up a lot of the time?

And I am only a Bullseye member of the Bulls Club, btw.  I cannot afford anymore at this point in time.

I'm in the same boat.... looking to get really good seats with people who are rowdy. Me and my buddy are leaning towards section 124.

Heres a thought, maybe you guys can plant a seed in what is now a pretty slow area of the stadium.  I don't believe the south endzone is really all that rowdy as I'm not sure there are even a lot of season tickets in that area.  If you guys are just now graduating or for whatever reason, shortly removed from the students section, why not take that energy to a slow area now and see if you can get it to spread.  Get those people on their feet and loud.  Sometimes all it takes is a few beers and a Rowdy person to be infectious.  Maybe you could start some traditions down there now and in a year or so that endzone will be the area students flock too when the regular student section fills up, just because of the energy you guys bring to it.

They need a nickname...The SoUthies?  They could get shirts and the U could be the logo.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

They need a nickname...The SoUthies?  They could get shirts and the U could be the logo.

Sounds good to me.

• Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.gousfbulls.com/pdf3/56850.pdf?ATCLID=245719&SPSID=0&SPID=2996&DB_OEM_ID=7700

I BULLieve the green section is the $1,000, less than $100 a month. Club Access !

do you have to be in the Green or Gold Section to have Club Access or can you have seats in the Sliver sectuion and pay the 1000.00 for club.

Archived