• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Sales

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,628
  • Days Won:  29

Not sure how other schools do it, but am sure ours is great. Eight is enough to have a "group" benefit.

And the great thing is getting "grandfathered" in . . . this is an investment in BULL Nation for your enjoyment.

And let me say, geting 8 in a "group" is tough already.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Not sure how other schools do it, but am sure ours is great. Eight is enough to have a "group" benefit.

And the great thing is getting "grandfathered" in . . . this is an investment in BULL Nation for your enjoyment.

I'm at 3-4 right now... can't find anyone else. It is quite rough.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

It changes from school to school UF is 8, FSU is much higher 16 maybe. Alabma 10, Oklahoma 8.

It is usually done so someone dosen't get 100 season tix with one booster fee. 8 is plenty for most people I'd imagine, there are probably a few (like JWBULL) that need more.

• Content Count:  478
  • Days Won:  0

If you're in Boston, go to Vinny Testas (sp?).  It's across from the Prudential building and is a kick ass italian joint with HUGE portions.  I always go there when I'm in boston.  Tons to do there, great city and of course you have to go to a few games at Fenway.  I caught Pedro pitching there years ago in a thriller, seen Manny jack a 500 foot bomb.  Jillians behind the stadium is a cool place to hang out if you don't mind all the scantily clad good looking waitresses serving you beer...  

Thanks! I appreciate it. Ill probably be visiting at least 3 or 4 times this summer so that is great info. I was there for such a short visit I didn't get to see anything. Boston is the only major city I havent been to and the only place I really wanted to go - so I am excited I will get to spend more time there this summer.  :)

you should e mail the alumni association and ask if they know of anyone who would want to be in your group. Worth a try...

and I meant the local chapters - not the actual alumni association.  ;D

you should e mail the alumni association and ask if they know of anyone who would want to be in your group. Worth a try...

Still trying to persuade some friends to join with me. My buddy is a grad student at UF and he's going to sell his UF tickets to purchase his USF tickets. Gotta love that!

Formal logic? I'll stick with my calculus and statistics.  :D

rI'm at 3-4 right now... can't find anyone else. It is quite rough.

Still trying to persuade some friends to join with me. My buddy is a grad student at UF and he's going to sell his UF tickets to purchase his USF tickets. Gotta love that!

yeah you can have your stats classes...yIm friends with a stats prof and i gotta tell you - that stuff is HARD- like a different language! Are you still in school?

i don't get the "i go to grad school so I have to go to the football games" thing - I feel like such a tradior if I even cheer for my grad school institution... I just think your sports loyalty should be to your undergrad first. I'm glad he sold his tickets. he should have. It shouldnt have been an option not to.  :)

rI'm at 3-4 right now... can't find anyone else. It is quite rough.

yeah you can have your stats classes...yIm friends with a stats prof and i gotta tell you - that stuff is HARD- like a different language! Are you still in school?

i don't get the "i go to grad school so I have to go to the football games" thing - I feel like such a tradior if I even cheer for my grad school institution... I just think your sports loyalty should be to your undergrad first. I'm glad he sold his tickets. he should have. It shouldnt have been an option not to.  :)

He's a Bull first and a gator second!

yeah, still in school... at least for another 2.5 weeks. I'm getting a masters in economics and thus the need for season tickets. You?

I teach at a Big Ten. I do research all day. Pretty boring but this summer I am teaching business communication - my favorite class- so that should be fun.  took an economics theory/rational choice theory class a few years ago when I was getting my M.A. If you do that kind stuff - major kudos - it was very challenging.  

Archived