• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Sales

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

My 2 season tickets are in row 124 B 14/15

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  274
  • Days Won:  0

My group scored 9 seats in section 124, rows L and M, seats 20-24 last night.  Talked with the ticket rep, and he said that this was by far the best Spring Game for season ticket sales in the 5 years that he's been there.  Anyone know any official numbers for how many new season tickets were sold???  And anyone here going to be our new neighbors in sec 124????

Hey!!  We are in 124 down in row C and D 12-15.  We have 8 this year.  If there are empties feel free to move down.  Usually we are surrounded by away team people and we are cracking jokes the whole time!!!

~Carrie

Excellent!  We have a pretty rowdy group with us.  I feel for any opposing fans sitting within earshot of us!!!  

Rutgers last year was awful....we were all pretty wasted when we got to our seats and all we could see behind us was red...and we didn't let down the whole game.  Hopefully more Bulls in that section this year!

you sit right infront of me and my family!

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

You must be one of the rowdy one's behind my girlfriend (the gorgeous one) and I.  Ya'll have some bad mouths.  Mom? never seems to like it!

• Content Count:  478

Football - usually as a prize or in an auction on the site.  Last year used eBay for the first time to get close to full face value.  Basketball - no idea yet.  I will try to attend at least two of the home football games.  Last year it was only one.  Right now, I am targeting the back-to-back weekends for UCF and WVU I think it is...  What I don't use I try to get to a Bulls fan if at all possible.

I see...

I'm asking because I'll be moving to Boston in the summer and I was wondering what people do with their season tickets if they can't use them.

I'm obviously thinking about the future here.  (Buy now to lock up the seats... buy now for the future)

PM me- I might want to "sublease" your season tickets (there is a good chance Ill be in Tampa teaching in the fall) --- and what are you doing in Boston? I was just there last weekend.... you should join the alumni association! :)

You must be one of the rowdy one's behind my girlfriend (the gorgeous one) and I.  Ya'll have some bad mouths.  Mom? never seems to like it!

Yeah..she doesn't like it until she starts joining.  We weeded out the bad apples last season.  We have a pretty good group coming.  See you at the first game!

• Content Count:  3,574

Football - usually as a prize or in an auction on the site.  Last year used eBay for the first time to get close to full face value.  Basketball - no idea yet.  I will try to attend at least two of the home football games.  Last year it was only one.  Right now, I am targeting the back-to-back weekends for UCF and WVU I think it is...  What I don't use I try to get to a Bulls fan if at all possible.

I see...

I'm asking because I'll be moving to Boston in the summer and I was wondering what people do with their season tickets if they can't use them.

I'm obviously thinking about the future here.  (Buy now to lock up the seats... buy now for the future)

PM me- I might want to "sublease" your season tickets (there is a good chance Ill be in Tampa teaching in the fall) --- and what are you doing in Boston? I was just there last weekend.... you should join the alumni association! :)

Haha... well I have to buy them first.  ;)

I'm starting my career in Boston after I graduate from Duke... starting in July.

Were you just visiting Boston?  I heard it was raining all weekend.

• Content Count:  478

pop culture association conference - presented a paper. it wasnt raining much - but it was so cold. Not that its any warmer where I live... but my close friend is working at the public defenders office in boston over the summer so Ill spend some weekends there for sure. would love for you to tell me where to go - whats your new job going to be?

• Content Count:  10,219

20k this year?

hope so

we should ave 40k+ this year

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I'm looking to pick up a couple of seats.... Not sure which section to sit in though.

It seems that 133 and 124 are popular. I don't want to sit in the library.

Archived