• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Sales

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Man, this thread and the thread on who JoeB met at the game is rewarding to me personally that so many of you "met" here to talk BULL and now you meet in person.  Outstanding.  That is community guys.  Round up some more.

Also, as far as season tickets go.  I'm proud to say that I already have 8 tickets for football and added two for Basketball to show my support even if it is long distance.  Don't forget that the window was open for getting some good basketball tickets too, you may still be able to reserve tickets with the $50 deposit.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  385
  • Days Won:  0

Anybody in 133?  

• Content Count:  3,574

Man, this thread and the thread on who JoeB met at the game is rewarding to me personally that so many of you "met" here to talk BULL and now you meet in person.  Outstanding.  That is community guys.  Round up some more.

Also, as far as season tickets go.  I'm proud to say that I already have 8 tickets for football and added two for Basketball to show my support even if it is long distance.  Don't forget that the window was open for getting some good basketball tickets too, you may still be able to reserve tickets with the $50 deposit.

What are you planning on doing with the tickets?

• Content Count:  274

My group scored 9 seats in section 124, rows L and M, seats 20-24 last night.  Talked with the ticket rep, and he said that this was by far the best Spring Game for season ticket sales in the 5 years that he's been there.  Anyone know any official numbers for how many new season tickets were sold???  And anyone here going to be our new neighbors in sec 124????

Hey!!  We are in 124 down in row C and D 12-15.  We have 8 this year.  If there are empties feel free to move down.  Usually we are surrounded by away team people and we are cracking jokes the whole time!!!

~Carrie

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  146

Anybody in 133?  

I have two there in row X

but I am always on the field now

I also have a few near LakeBull in section 235

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

What are you planning on doing with the tickets?

Football - usually as a prize or in an auction on the site.  Last year used eBay for the first time to get close to full face value.  Basketball - no idea yet.  I will try to attend at least two of the home football games.  Last year it was only one.  Right now, I am targeting the back-to-back weekends for UCF and WVU I think it is...  What I don't use I try to get to a Bulls fan if at all possible.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Just you wait Griggsy...

And be sure to bring your earplugs when the season actually starts. ;)

Definitely.  I have mine.  Thanks Coach.  LOL

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

My group scored 9 seats in section 124, rows L and M, seats 20-24 last night.  Talked with the ticket rep, and he said that this was by far the best Spring Game for season ticket sales in the 5 years that he's been there.  Anyone know any official numbers for how many new season tickets were sold???  And anyone here going to be our new neighbors in sec 124????

Hey!!  We are in 124 down in row C and D 12-15.  We have 8 this year.  If there are empties feel free to move down.  Usually we are surrounded by away team people and we are cracking jokes the whole time!!!

~Carrie

Excellent!  We have a pretty rowdy group with us.  I feel for any opposing fans sitting within earshot of us!!!  

• Content Count:  3,574

Football - usually as a prize or in an auction on the site.  Last year used eBay for the first time to get close to full face value.  Basketball - no idea yet.  I will try to attend at least two of the home football games.  Last year it was only one.  Right now, I am targeting the back-to-back weekends for UCF and WVU I think it is...  What I don't use I try to get to a Bulls fan if at all possible.

I see...

I'm asking because I'll be moving to Boston in the summer and I was wondering what people do with their season tickets if they can't use them.

I'm obviously thinking about the future here.  (Buy now to lock up the seats... buy now for the future)

• Content Count:  3,827

<<---- 125 row a

Archived