• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Sales

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,624
  • Days Won:  29

Less than $25 a week  8-)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

It's honestly not worth it to me. I guess I'll be going with yellow or orange.

As long as you get season tix, it will get in on the door and you'll be on the list to receive those national championship tickets  8-)

Also, when we build the OCS, you will have preferred seating when the BULLS are selling out the stadium.

Remember folks, less than 20K tix right now. It's amazing you can still get on the ground floor ... we know things are about to change.

Go BULLS !!!

... I guess I'll be going with yellow or orange.

I think the gray may be about $250 ... not real sure of the options, you will find out when you call and where the available seats are.

Remember, 180 were sold AT the game alone. Wonder how many more sold since . . . ?

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

... I guess I'll be going with yellow or orange.

[highlight]I think the gray may be about $250[/highlight] ... not real sure of the options, you will find out when you call and where the available seats are.

Remember, 180 were sold AT the game alone. Wonder how many more sold since . . . ?

Is this per account or per person?

Per account.

All donations are per account. I know I could not get the 4 I got to buy tix from my 8 to pony up a grand each  ;D

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I currently have 8 season tickets to my account, and the rules are donations at $1000+ only allow 8 season tickets. That boggles my mind, if someone is willing to donate more I believe they should be allowed to purchase more season tickets. Now I guess you can always go around the system and donate $1000 and setup another account in the wife's name with another $1000 donation but to limit the # of tickets regardless of donation, is definetely someting that I dont agree with, I believe you are capping the amount of money one might be willing to donate because there are not additonal benefits, in being able to purchase additonal tix.

The current system is certainly better than what the alternative would be, which would be to pay a contribution for every ticket purchased. You have to put a cap on the number of seats because you're talking about a limited area of seating in the Bulls Club areas.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Nerd,

I just gave up two great seats in Section 133 (Gray). They were near the 20 yard line. They only required a $250 donation. AS of the Spring Game, they were still available. They were in Row AA seats 20 and 21, I believe. I upgraded to club access and 4 seats in the club level, 234, right next to ET. Jump on those seats in 133, they were great seats, with great sight lines, at a great price.

I was at 232 last year, two tix also at $250. Only went to the F?U game though ... seemed like a nice crowd ... I was my normal rowdy self  :o

Excited about my new location ... and neighbors  8-)

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

I currently have 8 season tickets to my account, and the rules are donations at $1000+ only allow 8 season tickets. That boggles my mind, if someone is willing to donate more I believe they should be allowed to purchase more season tickets. Now I guess you can always go around the system and donate $1000 and setup another account in the wife's name with another $1000 donation but to limit the # of tickets regardless of donation, is definetely someting that I dont agree with, I believe you are capping the amount of money one might be willing to donate because there are not additonal benefits, in being able to purchase additonal tix.

The current system is certainly better than what the alternative would be, which would be to pay a contribution for every ticket purchased. You have to put a cap on the number of seats because you're talking about a limited area of seating in the Bulls Club areas.

I don't think he was suggesting that you be able to purchase as many seats as you would like, but just that if $1000 gets you 8 seats, $2000 should get you more (16, maybe even 12).  I didn't realize they would not allow an account to have 16 tickets if they donate $2k.

Archived