• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Sales

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,928
  • Days Won:  0

My group scored 9 seats in section 124, rows L and M, seats 20-24 last night.  Talked with the ticket rep, and he said that this was by far the best Spring Game for season ticket sales in the 5 years that he's been there.  Anyone know any official numbers for how many new season tickets were sold???  And anyone here going to be our new neighbors in sec 124????

Hey!!  We are in 124 down in row C and D 12-15.  We have 8 this year.  If there are empties feel free to move down.  Usually we are surrounded by away team people and we are cracking jokes the whole time!!!

~Carrie

Close only counts in horseshoes & Hand grenades but I am in Sec 125 Row CC seats 10 thru 15

4.11n.jpg

can't help it, it is Summer....

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,991

I currently have 8 season tickets to my account, and the rules are donations at $1000+ only allow 8 season tickets. That boggles my mind, if someone is willing to donate more I believe they should be allowed to purchase more season tickets. Now I guess you can always go around the system and donate $1000 and setup another account in the wife's name with another $1000 donation but to limit the # of tickets regardless of donation, is definetely someting that I dont agree with, I believe you are capping the amount of money one might be willing to donate because there are not additonal benefits, in being able to purchase additonal tix.

• Content Count:  3,574

pop culture association conference - presented a paper. it wasnt raining much - but it was so cold. Not that its any warmer where I live... but my close friend is working at the public defenders office in boston over the summer so Ill spend some weekends there for sure. would love for you to tell me where to go - whats your new job going to be?

Oh I see... well I haven't been to Boston that much, so I wouldn't be able to tell you what places to go to (but you can't go wrong if you're in the city).  I have only been there twice and will be going up again to look for apartments... in about 2 weeks.

I will be working for an aerospace and defense contractor in their Operations Leadership Development Program (it's a two year executive-in-training program).

I'll keep you updated on the season tickets... haha

Say, you mentioned to join the alumni association.  I was not aware that there was a Boston chapter (at least there isn't one online).  However, there are two in NC.

• Content Count:  2,523

If you're in Boston, go to Vinny Testas (sp?).  It's across from the Prudential building and is a kick ass italian joint with HUGE portions.  I always go there when I'm in boston.  Tons to do there, great city and of course you have to go to a few games at Fenway.  I caught Pedro pitching there years ago in a thriller, seen Manny jack a 500 foot bomb.  Jillians behind the stadium is a cool place to hang out if you don't mind all the scantily clad good looking waitresses serving you beer...  

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

$1000 donation? Can someone explain this.... I don't have that kind of cash to 'donate.' Which seats require this?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,581
  • Days Won:  29

http://www.gousfbulls.com/pdf3/56850.pdf?ATCLID=245719&SPSID=0&SPID=2996&DB_OEM_ID=7700

I BULLieve the green section is the $1,000, less than $100 a month. Club Access !

• Content Count:  808

EN..

Here is the seating chart:

QJHTQEPGLHUUSSC.20070104160636.jpg

Basically, the seats are color coded by "contribution level".  The green seats require a $1000 donation (in addition to the purchasing the tickets themselves). This is the minimum donation to get club access. Silver also requires donation, but Im not sure how much (Im looking for that info now).

Yellow and orange coded seats do not require a donation. All you pay is the ticket prices.

... That boggles my mind, if someone is willing to donate more I believe they should be allowed to purchase more season tickets.

Bottom Line, it is a great deal.

If there was no limit, then you could have 24+ Tix at a $1,000 donation. This could stop people from donating for their own tix and get a better benefit.

Oh, and if someone donates $10K, they still get a 8 ticket limit.

Archived