• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Sales

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

My group scored 9 seats in section 124, rows L and M, seats 20-24 last night.  Talked with the ticket rep, and he said that this was by far the best Spring Game for season ticket sales in the 5 years that he's been there.  Anyone know any official numbers for how many new season tickets were sold???  And anyone here going to be our new neighbors in sec 124????

Hey!!  We are in 124 down in row C and D 12-15.  We have 8 this year.  If there are empties feel free to move down.  Usually we are surrounded by away team people and we are cracking jokes the whole time!!!

~Carrie

Excellent!  We have a pretty rowdy group with us.  I feel for any opposing fans sitting within earshot of us!!!  

Rutgers last year was awful....we were all pretty wasted when we got to our seats and all we could see behind us was red...and we didn't let down the whole game.  Hopefully more Bulls in that section this year!

Section 124 just got a lot stronger w/ us getting tickets there I assure you.  We are hardcore, passionate USF fans and don't take kindly to opposing team fans (w/in reason).  We will have a good time this year, can't wait!!!!  

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  274
  • Days Won:  0

I'm looking to pick up a couple of seats.... Not sure which section to sit in though.

It seems that 133 and 124 are popular. I don't want to sit in the library.

I love our seats in 124...we are nice a low too!

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

http://www.gousfbulls.com/pdf3/56850.pdf?ATCLID=245719&SPSID=0&SPID=2996&DB_OEM_ID=7700

I BULLieve the green section is the $1,000, less than $100 a month. Club Access !

Not to sound like a snob, But aint nuthin like the AC in club access...   :guinness.gif

• Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

Just remember. The "donation" in green seats does NOT get club access.

That's another $1,000.00 on top of the donation.

I can drink a lot of beers for that, although the club section seats are great!

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

What?  :-/

I donated $1,000 this year and became a Green Jacket member. That gives me the opportunity to purchase up to 8 seats in the club level or the lower level. With it comes club access. There is no addition donation requried. You do have to purchse the tickets as well, but that is true with any Bulls Club donor level.

• Content Count:  928

I've been a season ticket holder since the '06 season. All I have to do is pay $1,500 a semester and they gave me this plastic card which gets me into all games for FREE!!

Or since I'll be here for a total of 3 years paying $10,500...it's only costing me $583 a game!! 8-)

GO BULLS!!!

Yes, but you get other benefits for your donation. I believe I got a degree with mine. Are they still giving those away with the donation?  ;D

Umm... One day if I reach my $10,500 donation amount I believe I will get a degree and I also get 50% off my ASME membership with the donation

If I donate $175 a year I get to park in select parking spots on campus (if I can find one).

Umm... One day if I reach my $10,500 donation amount I believe I will get a degree and I also get 50% off my ASME membership with the donation

If I donate $175 a year I get to park in select parking spots on campus (if I can find one).

Ah yes. Being a recent grad myself (2003) I remember the parking woes, even with membership. I can recall many going in on parking memberships together, waiting for their friend to arrive until they pulled from the spot.

I also remember the parking lot stalkers, the ones that would ride behind you in the car at 2 mph while you walked, hoping that you were parked on that row.

With all the new garages, the parking hasn't improved yet?

The first 2 to 3 weeks of a semester were always hell, then there would be a bit of a let up in demand, then parking difficulties increased the last 2 weeks right before finals.

What new garages? you mean the ones where they are closing prime parking lots to build?

The parking lot stalkers...I call the parking garage next to the admin building the "are you leaving? garage"

The only time when parking gets and better is right after the drop-before-you-get-an-F-on-your-transcript period until a week before finals...and when I say better I mean not as horrendous

Archived