• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Sales

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

Please tell me the Jr Bulls Club is nowhere near 124.  My new seats are on the aisle closest to 123.  

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I may not be the loudest guy in the section anymore! Section 234 has a few older folks that don't cheer enough, but they're usually cool with those of us that do. We also have some rowdy firemen next to us in 233.

E.T., it sounds like you're could to take us to the next level!

GO BULLS!

E.T. is in for quite a rude awakening if he thinks he is going to just waltz into section 234 and take the title as loudest/rowdiest fan. I hold my own in that category. This will be my first year in 234, upgrading from 133 last year. You need to especially watch out for me if it is a game that the wifey decides not to attend. Her hitting me and constantly telling me, "Stop it, you are embarassing me," is the only thing that can keep me from getting too pumped up to the point where I would get into real trouble.

And I am the type who will yell at everyone to get on their feet and scream for a big 3rd or 4th down defensive stand and who starts a lot of D-Fence and U-S-F chants.

Lets get the 2-3-4 rockin' in '07!!!!

• Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

If you're looking at getting tickets in any of the red sections and you're a new alumni (within 4 years of graduation) then you will get a discount on the donation fee via the Bulls Club New Alumni.  For the 1 year after graduation you pay $25, the second year $50, third $75, and your fourth year after graduation you pay the full $100.

If you are within the 4 years of graduation and already have season tickets then you are already in the Bulls Club New Alumni.  By the way...you do not have to get seats in the red section, it can be a higher level to qualify.

Being a Bulls Club New Alumni gets you many benefits.  First of all the discount for the red section season tickets.  Also, there are many events/trips that we have throughout the year.  Coming up we are having an event for the Cinco De Mayo baseball game.  We will also be having a trip to Auburn for the football game.

For more info on the Bulls Club new Alumni contact Anwar Pople:

813-974-6113

APople@admin.usf.edu

http://bullsclub.usf.edu/bullsclub/New_Alumni.asp

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,606
  • Days Won:  424

Please tell me the Jr Bulls Club is nowhere near 124.  My new seats are on the aisle closest to 123.

I don't know specifically where they've been in the past but they've been in that south endzone because, I believe, they set up activities in the patio area above it. They scaled back the number of games last year so not sure what this year will hold.... don't know if they even know this early.

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

I don't know specifically where they've been in the past but they've been in that south endzone because, I believe, they set up activities in the patio area above it. They scaled back the number of games last year so not sure what this year will hold.... don't know if they even know this early.

Well if they are around us, maybe we can teach them how to be fans at a young age.  We keep it clean, but hopefully they will be far enough away to not be able to smell the booze!!!  ;)

• Content Count:  74,606
  • Days Won:  424

Well if they are around us, maybe we can teach them how to be fans at a young age.  We keep it clean, but hopefully they will be far enough away to not be able to smell the booze!!!  ;)

As long as you keep it clean, that's great. Never too early to get them indoctrinated...

• Content Count:  274
  • Days Won:  0

I only noticed kids at the last game cause this stranger was yelling at me about my sign...the ball wasn't even in play....and then he let his kid get rude.  I'm a teacher...I don't take little kids yelling at me.  

• Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  159

do we have an actual number of total season tickets sold?

that's one thing I would like to know more often-- what our numbers look like

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,635
  • Days Won:  29

I may not be the loudest guy in the section anymore! Section 234 has a few older folks that don't cheer enough, but they're usually cool with those of us that do. We also have some rowdy firemen next to us in 233.

E.T., it sounds like you're could to take us to the next level!

GO BULLS!

E.T. is in for quite a rude awakening if he thinks he is going to just waltz into section 234 and take the title as loudest/rowdiest fan. I hold my own in that category. This will be my first year in 234, upgrading from 133 last year. You need to especially watch out for me if it is a game that the wifey decides not to attend. Her hitting me and constantly telling me, "Stop it, you are embarassing me," is the only thing that can keep me from getting too pumped up to the point where I would get into real trouble.

And I am the type who will yell at everyone to get on their feet and scream for a big 3rd or 4th down defensive stand and who starts a lot of D-Fence and U-S-F chants.

Lets get the 2-3-4 rockin' in '07!!!!

Sounds like we're gonna have a pretty enthusiatic area. LOVE IT !!!

:GoBulls

• Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

Welcome Bullypit!

We have rows G,H and J covered on the south end of the rows. Where are your seats?

GO BULLS!

Archived