• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Sales

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.gousfbulls.com/pdf3/56850.pdf?ATCLID=245719&SPSID=0&SPID=2996&DB_OEM_ID=7700

I BULLieve the green section is the $1,000, less than $100 a month. Club Access !

do you have to be in the Green or Gold Section to have Club Access or can you have seats in the Sliver sectuion and pay the 1000.00 for club.

i'm pretty sure that as long as you are a green jacket donor you get club access

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,574

Does anyone sit in 109, 209, 112, or 212?

If so, do you like sitting there?

I enjoy 112.  Very nice seats.

Are there some "rowdy" fans or no?

If I get season tickets, I was leaning more towards the 109/209 because they are a little closer to the student section/band (almost across the band).

Thanks.

• Content Count:  7,890

good the wife and I are looking to get our own tickets instead of getting them from the father in-law

• Content Count:  117

We have had seats in 209 for about 4 years now.  We are about 1 and 2 rows under the overhang and love it there!  There are lots of people up there the yell and scream...not the typical "sit on your hands" kind of section at all.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,606
  • Days Won:  424

http://www.gousfbulls.com/pdf3/56850.pdf?ATCLID=245719&SPSID=0&SPID=2996&DB_OEM_ID=7700

I BULLieve the green section is the $1,000, less than $100 a month. Club Access !

do you have to be in the Green or Gold Section to have Club Access or can you have seats in the Sliver sectuion and pay the 1000.00 for club.

i'm pretty sure that as long as you are a green jacket donor you get club access

The Green Jacket ($1000) level is the lowest amount where you get Club Access. Here's the link to the Bulls Club Annual giving levels:

http://bullsclub.usf.edu/bullsclub/club_levels.asp

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,606
  • Days Won:  424

Next year, I am getting regular season tickets.  I have the Studen Section ones now.

Which section is the rowdiest?  Which one has people that stand up a lot of the time?

And I am only a Bullseye member of the Bulls Club, btw.  I cannot afford anymore at this point in time.

I'm in the same boat.... looking to get really good seats with people who are rowdy. Me and my buddy are leaning towards section 124.

Heres a thought, maybe you guys can plant a seed in what is now a pretty slow area of the stadium.  I don't believe the south endzone is really all that rowdy as I'm not sure there are even a lot of season tickets in that area.  If you guys are just now graduating or for whatever reason, shortly removed from the students section, why not take that energy to a slow area now and see if you can get it to spread.  Get those people on their feet and loud.  Sometimes all it takes is a few beers and a Rowdy person to be infectious.  Maybe you could start some traditions down there now and in a year or so that endzone will be the area students flock too when the regular student section fills up, just because of the energy you guys bring to it.

That is a great idea to get both endzones covered as far as noise for the opposing team. One thing, though, is that the south endzone is, I believe, where they put Jr Bulls Club for the games they have. The kids would be great to get going too as long as ALL the antics of the student section aren't incorporated...  ;)

Hopefully , thet can sell out the south endzone for season tix and will need to move the kids elsewhere.... if they continue the JBC.

• Content Count:  12,293

We have had seats in 209 for about 4 years now.  We are about 1 and 2 rows under the overhang and love it there!  There are lots of people up there the yell and scream...not the typical "sit on your hands" kind of section at all.

one of the biggest reasons i havent bought season tickets yet.....

i am worried that i will be surrounded by a bunch of lame fans.  i can still get into the student section with companion tickets because i know several people who are still students.  its just a much better atmosphere for a college game then the rest of RayJay.  i hope the rest of the fans become more consistent with their noise, standing, clapping, singing, etc.

i see too many people sitting down on 3rd downs when we are on defense.  that shouldnt be allowed.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,635
  • Days Won:  29

I see lots of sections with loud fans, granted it isn't anywhere near the student section.

But you will leave that area eventually and the priority seating will be a factor. Sooner you have them the better it will be for you.

When you look up at those quieter areas, I do also and wish there were more like me. Don't fear someone yelling, "Down in Front" ... atleast they are making noise  ;)

I don't stand up the entire game, but get up almost every play - no matter the score ! and really make noise at the important plays.

Soon there will be a limit on away game tix because of the demand and bowl game tix(granted, way further down the road) and more years of having season tix will benefit. Only been a season ticket holder for 5 years? Well, you only get 2 tickets.  :P

Season tix for the BULLS is a wise long term investment !

Go BULLS !!!

I am just as loud at my home watching the game as I am at the stadium, I will cheer madly no matter the atmosphere.

• Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

I may not be the loudest guy in the section anymore! Section 234 has a few older folks that don't cheer enough, but they're usually cool with those of us that do. We also have some rowdy firemen next to us in 233.

E.T., it sounds like you're could to take us to the next level!

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I am leaning towards the South Endzone for next year.

Anyone want to go with meh?

Archived