• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A UCF Perspective

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  60
  • Days Won:  0

Never said I was better than anyone. Actually, I said USF had the better football team and that in the future we will have the better program. As far as joining the SEC it may be a pipe dream. I am only reporting chatter. You may think they are rumors..maybe they are. However, UCF will be BCS in 3 years. Yes I am a UCF superfan, but no I have never acted like the arrogant asses that USF fans do.

So ya, lets play ball. Hell, my threads have caused enough of a rivalry. Its all good, cuz this year USF is losin to us. USF aint worth no stinkin 2-fers. Get over yourselves.

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,500
  • Days Won:  10

Closest thing to a USF baby football rivalry might be Louisville especially if USF wins or is highly competitive at Papa John's Stad in Nov.  IMO, a rivalry is where both teams' players & fans look forward to playing the game and it's outcome reflects conference championship and/or recruiting territory bragging rights.  USF does not want this game so it's not a rivalry.  I have no problem with the game but the front office does which means 'nuff said for me.

PS  Seems funny that when USF was touting it's TV market rating for the BE slot, it wasn't a big deal or was actually poopoo'd by our favorite obsessed UCF'rs.

Then the front office along with braggart fans are affraid of losing to UCF.....they would rather play the Wofford's and McNeeese's.

An appropriate, expected and predicable post from you, given the thread's title.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Hey Orlando_Man, I would like to buy you a cold one when we meet in 33 days.  

As for the other guy, jdbash, I would also like to meet him, outside the stadium somewhere, sometime. I'm only third generation Tampa, and calling my city names such as he has doesn't sit well. I would like the opportunity to "voice" my opinion in a manner that he would understand.

GO BULLS!

By 2010 Orlando is projected to be the 10th. So I left a few important facts out, big deal. Dude, I dont have my feelings hurt, you ***. First I could never have my feelings hurt over football, I mean c'mon seriously, I love it, but seriously. This only supports my arguement. You think I have any respect for you to have my feelings hurt by you. I mean....you go to USF. You should be devistated. I mean really man, c'mon, its OK, I'm here for you man. You think I am here beggin', seriously, I am here to start shi$. Hey, its been entertaining thus far. Look how many people have felt compelled to post.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

However, UCF will be BCS in 3 years.  

please enlighten us, oh great one.  please tell us the future

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,004
  • Days Won:  469

Mr. bash, if you wish to continue unsubstantiated bashing of USF, its fans, Tampa, its residents, etc., you do have access to the Dumbgeon.  We like to keep all this "rivalry" stuff on that board.

Oh...BCS dreams are also a frequent topic there...

Thanks.

BDYZR, lets do it Grandpa. I'll be there. section 209, rows j and k , seats 29 and 30

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

I am so sorry I started this thread.  My intention was to show that both of our schools are on the way up.

OM, no apologies necessary. What you have to understand is that this board has been inundated with whining UCFers for years, trying desperately to knock down USF and it's pretty much impossible to have a civil conversation on THIS board. There is a State of Florida Board where you can sometimes get into a decent conversation but Kanigits like Knight_Light and turkeysoup have put a horrible taste in THIS board's mouth about UCFers ....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

Hell, my threads have caused enough of a rivalry.

Right, you should have seen the rivalry caused by some of our fans on the Miami board last year ................

Guest R_to_the_izzo
BDYZR, lets do it Grandpa. I'll be there. section 209, rows j and k , seats 29 and 30

Enough trying to be the internet tough guy. We all know your "6'5 245 all muscle" in real life.

Right now there is no room for UCF to join a BCS conference. End of discussion. Your only hope is that the BE expands football only to 10 teams, which would leave your other sports in the C-USA, highly doubtfull.

Alot of USF fans are "arrogant" but thats because most UCF fans come on here attempting to bash away. Here is another fact, what took you guys 30 years to do, took us 8. USF has been moving up ever since the program was funded, UCF nearly lost football in the late 80's.

In the end all that matters is the 60 minutes played on 9/16. I just hope that you guys keep it closer than last year, that way it won't be a waste of time.