• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A UCF Perspective

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Both teams are setting higher goals...   It's just not the same one

fatoleary.jpg

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

I am so sorry I started this thread.  My intention was to show that both of our schools are on the way up.

OM, no apologies necessary. What you have to understand is that this board has been inundated with whining UCFers for years, trying desperately to knock down USF and it's pretty much impossible to have a civil conversation on THIS board. There is a State of Florida Board where you can sometimes get into a decent conversation but Kanigits like Knight_Light and turkeysoup have put a horrible taste in THIS board's mouth about UCFers ....

Sad, isn't it?  I like quality conversation, but then there are lamers on both sides who urinate on it such as this UCF guy who is really lame and Wannabe, who lowers the average intelligence at USF.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,558
  • Days Won:  423

I am so sorry I started this thread.  My intention was to show that both of our schools are on the way up.

OM, no apologies necessary. What you have to understand is that this board has been inundated with whining UCFers for years, trying desperately to knock down USF and it's pretty much impossible to have a civil conversation on THIS board. There is a State of Florida Board where you can sometimes get into a decent conversation but Kanigits like Knight_Light and turkeysoup have put a horrible taste in THIS board's mouth about UCFers ....

Sad, isn't it?  I like quality conversation, but then there are lamers on both sides who urinate on it such as this UCF guy who is really lame and Wannabe, who lowers the average intelligence at USF.

It wasn't this UCF guy, DP. O_M came in pretty innocently. The wanker you're thinking of is the JD's Rash person ...

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Right now there is no room for UCF to join a BCS conference. End of discussion. Your only hope is that the BE expands football only to 10 teams, which would leave your other sports in the C-USA, highly doubtfull.

If that scenario occurred, then their other sports would have to leave C-USA. C-USA turned away from partial members.

There won't be any Big East expansion in the short term. The Basketball playing members would not vote a football only member into the conference.

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

i dont see whAT bcs conference ftu/ou/oc would join?

Guest R_to_the_izzo

If that scenario occurred, then their other sports would have to leave C-USA. C-USA turned away from partial members.

There won't be any Big East expansion in the short term. The Basketball playing members would not vote a football only member into the conference.

Was not aware that C-USA made that ruling, I stand corrected. Even more so, UCF has no chance at making one of the 6 BCS conferences anytime soon.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,467
  • Days Won:  13

i dont see whAT bcs conference ftu/ou/oc would join?

The Sun Belt is on the way up.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538

I dont give a crap if we play South Florida. I think it is a waste of a OOC game when we are playing schools like Texas, Florida, and Miami. Especially, when we sell out our on campus stadium next year and expand to 65,000 seats the following year. I am not going to sit and beg for a game against USF. My arguement is you guys live out of reality. I mean you act like you are FSU, UF, or UM or something. Its so funny. A UCF fan will come on here and say "You know, you guys do have a better football team and until we beat you, you will be a better team".

You guys will act like the classless idiots you are and say: "USF is of another caliber". Its great you are so full of yourselves you dont even realized that you are being passed by. I challenge you to go to every major sports board for the major universities UF, UM, FSU. Ask them what they think about USF and UCF. Leave it an open-ended question. You will find that everyone thinks that USF fans are full of themselves ever since they entered the Big East. Its so hilarious!! I love this!! Its so much fun!!

Lighten up, John Boy, just grab your sister, head down to the ol' shade tree on that beautiful ftu/ou/oc campus with your bottle of Boone's Farm in one hand, your sister's jeans in the other and just relax, like the good old days back in the farm in Clewiston.....

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  60

It wasn't this UCF guy, DP. O_M came in pretty innocently. The wanker you're thinking of is the JD's Rash person ...

Honestly I am a really rash and nice person. All my post on the UF and FSU boards are very rational, considerate, and respectful. However, this is what it is like talking with USF. When I saw how your lame fans reacted to the post where a nice UCF fan was like hey, here are the upsides of playing each other and you all act like your the king of the world I think it is time for me to play a complete a@@ and see what a rise I get. You fight fire with fire my friend. It really doesnt matter in the end. All that matters is who wins on the field.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Honestly I am a really rash and nice person. All my post on the UF and FSU boards are very rational, considerate, and respectful. However, this is what it is like talking with USF. When I saw how your lame fans reacted to the post where a nice UCF fan was like hey, here are the upsides of playing each other and you all act like your the king of the world I think it is time for me to play a complete a@@ and see what a rise I get. You fight fire with fire my friend. It really doesnt matter in the end. All that matters is who wins on the field.

And you didn't, so go away.