• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A UCF Perspective

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

While I believe you are rash, I suspect you do not know what it means ;D

I am so sorry I started this thread.  My intention was to show that both of our schools are on the way up.

OM, no apologies necessary. What you have to understand is that this board has been inundated with whining UCFers for years, trying desperately to knock down USF and it's pretty much impossible to have a civil conversation on THIS board. There is a State of Florida Board where you can sometimes get into a decent conversation but Kanigits like Knight_Light and turkeysoup have put a horrible taste in THIS board's mouth about UCFers ....

Sad, isn't it?  I like quality conversation, but then there are lamers on both sides who urinate on it such as this UCF guy who is really lame and Wannabe, who lowers the average intelligence at USF.

It wasn't this UCF guy, DP. O_M came in pretty innocently. The wanker you're thinking of is the JD's Rash person ...

Honestly I am a really rash and nice person. All my post on the UF and FSU boards are very rational, considerate, and respectful. However, this is what it is like talking with USF. When I saw how your lame fans reacted to the post where a nice UCF fan was like hey, here are the upsides of playing each other and you all act like your the king of the world I think it is time for me to play a complete a@@ and see what a rise I get. You fight fire with fire my friend. It really doesnt matter in the end. All that matters is who wins on the field.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  60
  • Days Won:  0

Honestly I am a really rash and nice person. All my post on the UF and FSU boards are very rational, considerate, and respectful. However, this is what it is like talking with USF. When I saw how your lame fans reacted to the post where a nice UCF fan was like hey, here are the upsides of playing each other and you all act like your the king of the world I think it is time for me to play a complete a@@ and see what a rise I get. You fight fire with fire my friend. It really doesnt matter in the end. All that matters is who wins on the field.

And you didn't, so go away.

wouldnt you like to keep the series to one game. That has chicken-sh** written all over it. You cant win one game in a series and claim total dominance. So WVU is a better program than UGA then?

USF: University of Suspected Felons

Listen here, Bobby Jo, how in the world can you play this card WHEN A COP WAS KILLED IN YOUR PARKING LOT AT ONE OF YOUR HOME GAMES??!!!

Isn't it time to pick up your sister from high school and head off to the lake?

Bobby Jo, So now I am a hick because I went to UCF. That makes great sense. Not exactly the country type my friend. A little more metropolitan than that. Especially since I am from the Tampa Bay area dill hole. You do have me on the shooting arguement, but just as you had 100 USF fans talking smack when that happened well........you reap what you sow

So, just the next step in what will be a complete meltdown for USF in the next two years. Heck, I wouldnt want to play UCF in 2007/2008 either. You want to win the games and stop playing us while you can still win.  Guess in this case the chain gang is your players not the ref's....

From StPeteTimes.com:

Leslie Stirrups, arguably the most highly touted of the 28 recruits who signed with USF in February, was arrested Monday on six felony charges, all related to auto burglaries. Two counts of burglary of a conveyance, two counts of third-degree grand theft, one for dealing in stolen property and another for giving a false name to a pawn dealer. The 18-year-old from Hillsborough High remains in jail on $17,500 bond.

(Obviously, this kid didn't even qualify for enrollment but Leavitt, like all the other non-qualifiers, wanted to "place in" in a safe and easy JUCO...so he could come back to USF in 2 years.)

You look really smart when you repeat yourself.  First time ever using a message board?

No, just wanted to propagate the message, it was on purpose.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

At least UGA kept it close with WVU.  We kicked your asses up and down the field.  Tennesee Tech gave us more of a challenge, if I remember correctly.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709

USF fans confuse "need" with "want".  UCF wants the game and I do to.  UCF does not NEED the game.  Beating USF means nothing to the UCF program other than a win against another DI school.  It would be far more prestigious for us to beat Ole Miss or a true BCS program that has been around for years (not year).

If any of you USF fans that do not want this game can honestly say you attended the game in September and it felt just like ANY other game, then I am fine with cancelling it.  If you were at that game and did NOT feel the energy and atmosphere in the crowd at the beginning of the game, then I will assume you sat on the USF side inbetween the goalines.  Because that is about the ONLY place that wasn't rocking.

That place was electric that night, no doubt.  Maybe Wofford can replicate that.  I doubt it.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709

Listen here, Bobby Jo, how in the world can you play this card WHEN A COP WAS KILLED IN YOUR PARKING LOT AT ONE OF YOUR HOME GAMES??!!!

Isn't it time to pick up your sister from high school and head off to the lake?

Uh nojo, the cop was sadly killed in a parking lot of the Citrus Bowl which is in NO WAY affiliated with the University of Central Florida.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

How many other USF games are you comparing the atmosphere to? Was it the mass exodus of fans before the end of the 3rd quarter that made it so exciting? While the crowd was smaller the following week I can assure you the atmosphere was far more electric for Louisville and anyone in attendance for both would tell you the same thing. Just out of curiosity what kind of exciting celebration followed the USF victory over UCF? Did anyone try to storm the field? Did anyone care?

USF fans confuse "need" with "want".  UCF wants the game and I do to.  UCF does not NEED the game.  Beating USF means nothing to the UCF program other than a win against another DI school.  It would be far more prestigious for us to beat Ole Miss or a true BCS program that has been around for years (not year).

If any of you USF fans that do not want this game can honestly say you attended the game in September and it felt just like ANY other game, then I am fine with cancelling it.  If you were at that game and did NOT feel the energy and atmosphere in the crowd at the beginning of the game, then I will assume you sat on the USF side inbetween the goalines.  Because that is about the ONLY place that wasn't rocking.

That place was electric that night, no doubt.  Maybe Wofford can replicate that.  I doubt it.

How many other USF games are you comparing the atmosphere to? Was it the mass exodus of fans before the end of the 3rd quarter that made it so exciting? While the crowd was smaller the following week I can assure you the atmosphere was far more electric for Louisville and anyone in attendance for both would tell you the same thing. Just out of curiosity what kind of exciding celebration followed the USF victory over UCF? Did anyone try to storm the field? Did anyone care?

About as much as we will care if we beat USF this year

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911

While I enjoyed the atmosphere of the UCF game...up until i heard your ****head fans tried to jump our mascot...the atmosphere of the Louisville game was much more electric. There's a feeling playing (and beating soundly) the #9 team in the country has that UCF lacks.