• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hey Sheriff, time to eat some crow

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  11
  • Days Won:  0

The bet was simply to admit who was right and who was wrong, although never really on specific terms.  You still continue to be the same immature, childish poster though.  Can't beat UF on the court or on the field so you have to pull middle-school type pranks.  Hey, give yourself a pat on the back and raise a "moral victory" banner just like Rocky Top is doing.  Afterall that seems to be what you really live for.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Well, well, well. Look who comes back to gloat on the board. It's none other than the master sheephearder, "GatorFan." Welcome back, NOT!!! Question for ya? When is the license plate going to be demanded by the UF heard? AND are you going to keep it for ten years like you did for football? I guess that's how long it takes to comprehend by you folks. Now, before you hit the jealous rant you have used over and over, jealous over UF winning the title? Nope! Jealous of UF having a cake tourney, Yep! Face it, you had the easiest schedule of any team. If LSU were on their game, you would have had a tougher time. But, you did win, so relish it, and remember to tell all your little sheep about that famous day when you won it all. By the way, be sure to buy all those T shirts and remember to have your name put on the back. That way, you will be able to tell names, instead of counting sheep! Have fun my friend. Enjoy, drink, get rowdy, and remember to not puke on your shoes...totally uncool! But ya gotta do something with Donovan. Get the boy a hair weave or something. He is looking to much like a Munster and scareing the children. Until next time when we here from you, AMF! And by the way, 'Go "F" yourself ;D    (Had to do it!!!)

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

GatorFan.. You don't seem as bad as all the other gator fans (including the wannabe's) with their high egos and stuff. However, you picked a wrong time to do this. You do realize how every school in the state of Florida hates UF. This championship adds more ego to the **** gayturds. We won't stop hearing this for the next 10 years (like your stupid license plates).

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

You have me so wrong GatorFan... I live to sleep with many more women (none of which will ever have any allegiance to UF), to watch USF pummel opponents in every sport imaginable (especially UF), and to make as much money as possible so I can always hire maid service for my house from the future pool of UF graduates.

Triple B... I thought about placing that Seth comment in there... but I figured it would give our crocidile poster up North something to enjoy... if it makes anyone feel better besides myself, RMC coached at UF... thereby proving how inept of a coach we hired. You can't expect a Gator to lead a Bull to anything.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I have to agree that GatorFan isn't as bad as some of the Gator Nation. With some of the posts on here so far, we are the ones sounding like a bunch of jealous and envious kids.

Although the Gators may have had a cake walk through the Big Dance, they didn't pick it. That's the nature of the tourney, and they took full advantage of that. I'm a self-proclaimed Gator Hater, but even my hatred towards the school doesn't go so far as to blind me to the fact that they are still the national champs until someone unseats them next year.

I do agree with the Smazz on this one, "To the winner, goes the spoils."

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,577
  • Days Won:  29

Oh yeah, ET and MRebe, spare me your "Go F yourself you stupid Gator" comments.  It only makes you guys look as big a fools as the Sheriff.

NOTE:  This post is not meant to gloat or disrespect any USF fans other than the Sheriff.  He and I traded jabs a few years back.  This post is just for him.

???

Wait for football ... I am not a D1 basketball fan ... and Gator Message Boards are only for those that can not see the truth.

Go F urself anyways  ;D

... without a court order.

;D

Took a stupid DA to force a FAN to lie ... PitIful  :P

And since you do have such a great memory, add this to your collection and forward it to the DA for a couple years down the road... I will be back in town the week we play you in football... and if you thought shoe polish was immature (although your campus police still think we used paint), imagine how creative I'll be able to be with some serious finances instead of the limited resources I had back in 2001 and 2002.  

Maybe it'll be an aerial surprise... maybe I'll get your school during the day... maybe I'll save the surprise for gameday... who knows though... but it will be way better than what we ever did during Operation Sleeping Gator I and II.

The Sheriff

GatorFan is cutting and pasting and running to the DA now  ;D

The Sheriff has the Rio Mafia on his side ... I have had some thouht also Sheriff ... Ready to Drain that Fn Swamp  ;D

I have to agree that GatorFan isn't as bad as some of the Gator Nation. ...

I agree ... and I have no idea why he put my name in his post  ???

And GatorFan, please feel free to post anytime on THIS board ... see you in 2008  8)

Oh and tell those P-Wussies that they should open their board to people that wish to post there with facts ... not just those that think the world is full of Blue & Orange . . .

:P