• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hey Sheriff, time to eat some crow

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  193
  • Days Won:  0

Are you delusional....It's pretty obvious more people on this board are interested in discussing the gators then the crack smoking Vols. Take a look at each board and compare the Gator topics to the Vols...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Toolio
Are you delusional....It's pretty obvious more people on this board are interested in discussing the gators then the crack smoking Vols. Take a look at each board and compare the Gator topics to the Vols...

I disagree. I think that popular demand must might push TBP.com to add a "State of Tennessee College Athletics Board"

;)

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  11

Triple B,

Why be here talking smack during the regular season?  It would have pissed everyone off because I would have been jumping on a USF team that was down.  That is not the point of my post.  The Sheriff said 4 years ago that my statement was ridiculous and that he would take me up on the bet.  I'm just here to remind him of that statement to see if he's got the guts to accept he was wrong.  Like most have said he probably won't.  He'll pull a dissapearing act or throw one of his many childish tirades in which he curses a lot and wishes death on UF fans.  

Like I said, this post is for him.  He knows very well what he said to me on this board 4 years ago.  Whether he's man enough to recognize it is up to him.  I'm simply refreshing his memory.  

By the way Rocky Top, congrats on your two victories over UF this year.  I'm sure you can raise a "moral national championship" banner at T-B arena and maybe give out some rings too.  Oh yeah and don't forget your "moral SEC Tournament championship" gear since UF won the conference tournament.  Seriously dude get over it.  

Bishop of Bulltown,

Your post reeks of envy and jealousy.  In the NCAA Tournament you can only play the team that you are matched up with in your bracket.  We did not put George Mason in the Final Four.  They beat Michigan State, UNC and UConn to get there.  We didn't schedule that matchup, we didn't ask for it and we sure as hell didn't do anything to make it happen other than beat Villanova.  If you're angry at the fact that we played George Mason in the Final Four, go take it up with the UConn fans since they are the ones who lost to the Patriots.  

With the exception of Georgetown, UF absolutely destroyed every team they played in this tournament.  This includes Big-East #1 seed Villanova.  

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  1,812

This is the state of Florida college athletics board and UF is in the state of Florida. As a matter of fact like it or not it is the state university of Florida. I look forward to the time when I as a USF fan can gloat about a championship. Enjoy it GatFan enjoy it as smazza said to the victor goes the spoils. Try to ignore the envy and jealousy.

nukebull,

I'm only here to gloat at one fan in particular and I've already stated who that is.  The nature of message boards/forums makes it seem like I'm gloating at all USF fans.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  1,812

I realize that, thats why I was pointing out that you did it in the correct board not the USF board. I did not use gloat in a negative way I work with several UF fans and have many UF Alumni who are friends and gloat they should. I sure gloated when the Lightning and Bucs won their championships.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I've said many foolish things on this board that I've forgotten, but likely still do not regret... I won't deny that... and it appears GatorFan might have an actual claim to an alleged bet we had because he obviously knows my complete hatred and disrespect for that cestpool (I spelled it right this time) up North. What did the winner receive in this bet though? I don't welch on bets... just wanna know... or was it strictly a bet a boyfriend makes to his b_tch... we know which role you play in this relationship. So to keep it real...

I still have hopes for a bomb to be dropped in the middle of your campus today GatorFan... and I think I ran out of colorful F-bombs last night when your ponytail wearing, sissy tennis player wannabe was making UCLA look foolish with however many dunks he had (does he have a green card though)? The one inbounds dunk on him though was definitely poster material... you can't deny that as you enjoy your victory.

Has it really been four years though since we paid a visit to your campus in the middle of the night? I need to catch a flight back to Tampa and restart some tradition on our campus.

And since you do have such a great memory, add this to your collection and forward it to the DA for a couple years down the road... I will be back in town the week we play you in football... and if you thought shoe polish was immature (although your campus police still think we used paint), imagine how creative I'll be able to be with some serious finances instead of the limited resources I had back in 2001 and 2002.  

Maybe it'll be an aerial surprise... maybe I'll get your school during the day... maybe I'll save the surprise for gameday... who knows though... but it will be way better than what we ever did during Operation Sleeping Gator I and II.

The Sheriff

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,463
  • Days Won:  422

I realize that, thats why I was pointing out that you did it in the correct board not the USF board.

Nuke, actually, he did post it on the Main Board at first which is why some danders got up ..............

Looks like, though, GF is one of those atypical Gator fans that's not a complete ***** so I'm sure he would have posted it here originally if he anticipated the uproar  ............. Still, PM's or email would have been the best place to have done it since it was directed at just one person.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,463
  • Days Won:  422

I've said many foolish things on this board that I've forgotten, but likely still do not regret... I won't deny that... and it appears GatorFan might have an actual claim to an alleged bet we had because he obviously knows my complete hatred and disrespect for that cestpool (I spelled it right this time) up North. What did the winner receive in this bet though? I don't welch on bets... just wanna know... or was it strictly a bet a boyfriend makes to his b_tch... we know which role you play in this relationship. So to keep it real...

Sheriff, the bet was made four years ago when your daddy was still coach. I'm sure you would have put a disclaimer in there that if Seth was gone all bets are off .....   8)