• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Hey Sheriff, time to eat some crow

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  11
  • Days Won:  0

and taste your medicine.  

Remember about 4 years ago when I told you UF would win the National Championship in basketball before USF ever made the Sweet 16?  Deep down you do so at least be man enough to accept it.  Time to eat some crow man.  

Yes I'll know you'll probably go into a tirade, cuss me out, wish a bomb was dropped on UF, blah blah, etc.  That only makes you look like more of a jealous fool.  So bring your appetite for that crow and take your medicine, cause the Gator celebration has just begun and so has your anguish over our championship.

Florida Gators:  2006 NCAA Division 1 Men's Basketball NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, ET and MRebe, spare me your "Go F yourself you stupid Gator" comments.  It only makes you guys look as big a fools as the Sheriff.

NOTE:  This post is not meant to gloat or disrespect any USF fans other than the Sheriff.  He and I traded jabs a few years back.  This post is just for him.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

can we get rid of this post?  stupid GAYtors, go F yourself

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  618

Maybe as big of a fool as you look coming back to a USF board a day after your team wins a championship. Congrats you pompous @$$hole, just watch out for us in football. We'll have our day against the Gators in due time...

• Topic Count:  9,893
  • Content Count:  66,048
  • Days Won:  172

to the victor goes the spoils

even the biggest gator hater has to respect their accomplishments

who is their top assistant coach?

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Typical gayturd fan...    Do you do your gloating on all NCAA boards? Or just on ones who don't care?

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Count me as one of the biggest gator haters out there, but I find it ironic that they feel the need to come on our message board to tell us to eat crow. I never realized we were so important in the eyes of the Gator Nation. I can only speak for myself, but I've never even had the slightest urge to even go on a UCF or even a UF message board.

Go green and gold

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  11

smazza,

Top assistant is Anthony Grant.  He was considered for the Delaware job this year and may still be going there.  I don't think he would have announced anything before the Tourney was over.  

mutt,

Nothing personal against you here.  Just one of your fans who ran his mouth a little too much about 4 years ago and bet me that USF would make the Sweet 16 before UF won the National Championship.  I'm just here to make sure he eats his crow and has the balls to accept he was wrong.  

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  618

I sincerely doubt the sheriff will be eating any BS crow served to him from a Gayturd; he'd be more likely to kill himself. If you had a real team playing you in the final four, instead of "Gift" Mason, i think Florida's results in the tourney would have been a little different.

Oh, and go F yourself stupid Gayturd

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  743

WRONG BOARD!!!

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139

No offense bro, but it's kinda like pouring salt into our wounds considering the season we just had...If you & The Sheriff have some kinda personal beef, try to keep it to yourselves. There's a lot of sour people out there who wanna gloat and look like a fool, don't be one of those people.  If The Sheriff has offended, he should have the balls to own-up to it. That is what a BULL does.