• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Noles fans covet Amir

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I love when other schools think we have a good coach. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,024
  • Days Won:  10

4 hours ago, panchosanchez99 said:

To each his own; however, I think it means nothing because you are pretty much saying that you think God favored you over the other players or the other teams. So does he believe that he has won because God preferred him to win? 

I always think its funny when fans pray for their sport teams to win. Its like if their is a God that he (or she) wouldn't have anything better to do than to keep tally as to which fan base puts in the most or most sincere  prayers.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,851
  • Days Won:  67

18 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

I always think its funny when fans pray for their sport teams to win. Its like if their is a God that he (or she) wouldn't have anything better to do than to keep tally as to which fan base puts in the most or most sincere  prayers.

I wonder if we have the most heathens, if not how can we justify all of the years of losing.  I am doing my part but it appears some of the rest of you idiots were keeping us down, however it appears most have finally cleaned up their act due to our recent success, thank you. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

6 hours ago, USFBulls12 said:

Who knows, maybe if Brian Gregory, Skippy, Charlie Strong and Jeff Scott gave glory to the Most High, they may have won a few more games. I'm all for it, let the man be himself and praise and honor who he chooses. Anyone who has a problem with it can go watch CBG's, CSH's, CCS's, or CJS's teams instead.

Pretty sure they all did that but it just doesn’t stand out as much because very rarely do people say “I’d like to thank G-d for our ass kicking today marking our tenth of the season”

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439

37 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Pretty sure they all did that but it just doesn’t stand out as much because very rarely do people say “I’d like to thank G-d for our ass kicking today marking our tenth of the season”

But in all fairness they probably should.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I wonder if we have the most heathens, if not how can we justify all of the years of losing.  I am doing my part but it appears some of the rest of you idiots were keeping us down, however it appears most have finally cleaned up their act due to our recent success, thank you. 

Always trying. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439

5 hours ago, 79 Bull said:

I totally agree that CAAR should be his authentic self and praise whomever he wishes.  Just to stir the pot, my guess is that many would be questioning him if he said Praise be to Allah or our Prophet Muhammad??

This could be good for us.  Might keep him out of the SEC and Big East anyway.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 hours ago, SilverBull said:

But in all fairness they probably should.

If there is a higher being that cares about sports trying to give them credit for those coaches performances would be a good way to ensure they smite us forever, they probably just help those that help themselves.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,340
  • Days Won:  43

FSU is going to be cash strapped trying to get out of the ACC. They won’t be able to afford to make a coaching change this season