• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Let's just enjoy the ride.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

Yep. We can learn from our pals.  Live in the moment.

Dog With Head Out Window Images – Browse 3,547 Stock Photos, Vectors, and  Video | Adobe Stock

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

I think for a lot of people (like me) beating FAU in a vacuum isn’t particularly enjoyable. The ride is only fun because you get to hope you are actually going somewhere and not because you are driving aimlessly through an aac wasteland.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,075
  • Days Won:  2

I may be going to hell in a bucket, babe

But at least I'm enjoying the ride

At least I'm enjoying the ride, yeah

At least I'm enjoying the ride

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,339
  • Days Won:  43

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I think for a lot of people (like me) beating FAU in a vacuum isn’t particularly enjoyable. The ride is only fun because you get to hope you are actually going somewhere and not because you are driving aimlessly through an aac wasteland.

Yeah but at the same time USF has to start winning championships somewhere even if it is in the AAC. Winning a men’s AAC regular season championship would be a great accomplishment imo.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,632
  • Days Won:  6

Just now, Bull Matrix said:

Yeah but at the same time USF has to start winning championships somewhere even if it is in the AAC. Winning a men’s AAC regular season championship would be a great accomplishment imo.

Winning the tournament and getting into the ncaa is of far greater importance. The ncaa tournament is the only college basketball season anyone is aware of and if you aren’t in it you don’t exist 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,339
  • Days Won:  43

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Winning the tournament and getting into the ncaa is of far greater importance. The ncaa tournament is the only college basketball season anyone is aware of and if you aren’t in it you don’t exist 

I’m not worried about the AAC Tournament yet. More concerned about USF winning the AAC regular season championship with the number 1 seed in the AAU tournament. I will pop a bottle of champagne after USF clinched the top spot. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Bull94 said:

I think you'll find in the not so distant future that being in the aac will benefit us in reaching the football playoffs as well as the ncaa tournament.

Just as it did UCF.

Those wishing for a "better" conference would be good to realize that the step up in competition will result in more losses and less success nationally.

Sure maybe the bank account improves but at the expense of fan experience.  Just look at all the others before us.

FAU made a run to the final four playing in c-usa. They are finding out that the aac wasteland isn't exactly a cakewalk.

I’m perfectly fine with losing more against competition of consequence and renown; being the best minor leaguer is never once in life better than making it to the bigs. 

• Upvote 1