• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looks like FAU Game will be a sell out…

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

9 hours ago, jjlovecub said:

So since we normally have like 4000 fans at a game, the other 6000 fans who showed up today, what are you normally doing during the USF basketball games? Imagine if that was our regular atmosphere! 

It's the "event" thing for a lot of fans, especially in this area. I cannot comprehend sell outs every game, no matter how successful, but that place was rocking for the Charlotte game with 6K+ and that atmosphere would be just fine.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

Good to see a complete combination of team performance, marketing success and fan enthusiasm.   Wait, is that really USF I am seeing?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  960
  • Days Won:  1

34 minutes ago, Triple B said:

It's the "event" thing for a lot of fans, especially in this area. I cannot comprehend sell outs every game, no matter how successful, but that place was rocking for the Charlotte game with 6K+ and that atmosphere would be just fine.

Yeah, when it comes to basketball, it’s really hard to sell out every game (unless you’re a Duke, UNC or Kansas). If we can be in the top 3 of our conference and competing for NCAA tourneys, I would be happy and not surprised if we average 7-8k per game and get 2 or 3 sellouts when we play the important or big games. It’s the experience of the event last night that creates real fans and wins over the “student”. It’s what helps create the connection and memories that our students haven’t had in a really long time. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

1 hour ago, SilverBull said:

Good to see a complete combination of team performance, marketing success and fan enthusiasm.   Wait, is that really USF I am seeing?

It is not. We are asking ourselves what is real. You see, we have been living in a dreamworld……

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

3 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

It is not. We are asking ourselves what is real. You see, we have been living in a dreamworld……

image.png.c7c34b515159e0e77567f4613b2875ac.png

Just realized they spelled you're wrong.

Edited by CousinRicky
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,140
  • Days Won:  39

4 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

image.png.c7c34b515159e0e77567f4613b2875ac.png

Just realized they spelled you're wrong.

It just means these are not the Droids my looking is for. 

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Sellout crowd looked and sounded great on TV. I was curious before the game how much of it would be our crowd and how much would be FAU fans making the trip, but it definitely looked like almost entirely USF fans

Edited by GoBulls84

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

10 minutes ago, GoBulls84 said:

Sellout crowd looked and sounded great on TV. I was curious before the game how much of it would be our crowd and how much would be FAU fans making the trip, but it definitely looked like almost entirely USF fans

I'm willing to bet it was the largest pro-usf crowd we have ever had. at least 90% usf fans would be my guess. Not like other sellouts against UF or syracuse where 60% of the fans were theirs.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

22 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

I'm willing to bet it was the largest pro-usf crowd we have ever had. at least 90% usf fans would be my guess. Not like other sellouts against UF or syracuse where 60% of the fans were theirs.

I was pleasantly surprised to see just how little red there was in the crowd. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

51 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

I said the same thing. A few ppl scattered FAU ppl around, but I would even say prob more than 90% USF, more like 95%. Fans showed up, and the Team delivered. Hope for atleast 7k on Sunday.

Edited by flsportsfan83