• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF players and the Transfer Portal

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,556
  • Days Won:  25

46 minutes ago, dausfbulls11 said:

Man…..is there even enough to field an offense?

The two best receivers and the two best running backs transferred. A few back up receivers transferred Dollison, Brown, and Willis. Two Tight ends that played are are leaving and we only brought in one so far. We are left with the transfers that didn't work out  so far and lower recruits from past 3 years.  I really hope we have a plan to bring in some talent.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,713
  • Days Won:  109

On 1/4/2023 at 4:12 PM, Dave_Glaser said:

Really, what's the difference at this point? Would you like to keep him, and Weaver, and Grier, and Dustyn Hall and the few other guys who have performed with competence? Sure. But it's Coach Go's program now. He needs have guys who want to play for him and in his system.

Just curious. How is Herman doing down at FAU? I just know we're going to regret not landing him.

4 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Just curious. How is Herman doing down at FAU? I just know we're going to regret not landing him.

Not sure.  I think his defense  will be much better and his offense I have no clue about . 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, Outlaw said:

The two best receivers and the two best running backs transferred. A few back up receivers transferred Dollison, Brown, and Willis. Two Tight ends that played are are leaving and we only brought in one so far. We are left with the transfers that didn't work out  so far and lower recruits from past 3 years.  I really hope we have a plan to bring in some talent.

Yes, I fully expect to suck at legendary levels this year. Almost anybody that legitimately belongs on a d1 roster has transferred out of an already talent depleted roster. Hope the transfers into the program work out and they are world beaters. Only chance we have of winning 2 games this year. 

54 minutes ago, Bullcocky said:

Yes, I fully expect to suck at legendary levels this year. Almost anybody that legitimately belongs on a d1 roster has transferred out of an already talent depleted roster. Hope the transfers into the program work out and they are world beaters. Only chance we have of winning 2 games this year. 

We have  a lot of roster spots open and need talent. Hopefully Golesh has guys ready to sign.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

10 hours ago, Outlaw said:

What do you expect?  Roster turnover is bound to happen in a coaching change and in today's times it's going to be much different that it used to be, especially coming from a team that is used to losing.  Some of these guys just want to win immediately and found their way out.  We'll probably lose more but it's unrealistic to think that this new staff is just going to sit on their hands while this happens.  We will be fine.  It might not seem like it right now, but let things play out.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  454
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, OcalaBull2 said:

What do you expect?  Roster turnover is bound to happen in a coaching change and in today's times it's going to be much different that it used to be, especially coming from a team that is used to losing.  Some of these guys just want to win immediately and found their way out.  We'll probably lose more but it's unrealistic to think that this new staff is just going to sit on their hands while this happens.  We will be fine.  It might not seem like it right now, but let things play out.  

FF5B18FE-EFDE-4274-B041-2D9B2A50418B.gif

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,562
  • Days Won:  28

13 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Besides Battie, what other RB transfered?

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

25 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Besides Battie, what other RB transfered?

Mangham I beleive. 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,469

4 hours ago, Bullcocky said:

Just for a small comparison the gaturds have 22 in the portal. FSU 13.