• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,269
  • Days Won:  255

7 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

Could be coaching? 

On a scale between zero and zero how much would you guess TB12 has allowed anyone to coach him since he came to Tampa and how many players on offense would you guess would ignore TB12 and do anything any coach told them?

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,446
  • Days Won:  43

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

On a scale between zero and zero how much would you guess TB12 has allowed anyone to coach him since he came to Tampa and how many players on offense would you guess would ignore TB12 and do anything any coach told them?

Defense has been slow during early part of the games this season. Offense doesn’t have the weapons right now. Bucs miss Gronk who can block. Too many mistakes with fumbling. Agghhh! It is frustrating 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,353
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Brad said:

Have you carved this into your forehead yet? :roflmao:

Hey man don’t talk smack to The Godfather. If he’s pissed he’s pissed and deserves to vent.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,713
  • Days Won:  109

41 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

Defense has been slow during early part of the games this season. Offense doesn’t have the weapons right now. Bucs miss Gronk who can block. Too many mistakes with fumbling. Agghhh! It is frustrating 

The main reason their offense is struggling is an offensive line that currently has one player back from last year's team.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,446
  • Days Won:  43

23 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

The main reason their offense is struggling is an offensive line that currently has one player back from last year's team.

Yup this is crazy! We don’t have time for two bad football teams in Tampa. Hopefully both or one will get good again sometime 

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,345
  • Days Won:  0

31 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

Yup this is crazy! We don’t have time for two bad football teams in Tampa. Hopefully both or one will get good again sometime 

I mean 2-2 with a massive amount of offensive starters missing isn't bad. Especially considering who they played...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

:backtotopic:

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,358
  • Days Won:  8

15 minutes ago, Brad said:

:backtotopic:

As requested 

70EC4123-B035-4F8A-9A35-086584FD2936.jpeg

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,345
  • Days Won:  0

48 minutes ago, bowman1 said:

As requested 

70EC4123-B035-4F8A-9A35-086584FD2936.jpeg

yep the main topic is beaten down pretty bad.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

I swear some of you don't remember just how much the team quit at the end of CCS tenure. Seriously, go back and watch the team. It was REALLY REALLY bad...

I'm not happy right now. Losing gets old and losing the way we have,  has been disheartening. But it's not a problem with the player's will to win or fight. It's also not a problem with the culture. 

I saw a tweet from Gerry Bohanon, that referenced fans quitting on the team, and I truly hurt for them. Can you imagine what it feels like to give your all in practice and in class, only to have to battle against your fan base and the opponent come game day?

That mixed with the self-doubt and the disappointment you feel from your best not quite being good enough? These scores,  as terrible as they are, represent teams taking advantage of missed assignments or mental lapses. That's really it.

Talent level is equal when you compare our 1's to their 1's(which is a win), our team has heart (which is a win), now we need to play a complete game start to finish. Unfortunately, the closest we've gotten to that is the UF game so far. 

TLDR: There are legitimate positives in the culture that haven't translated to wins yet. See CCS's final season and watch the fight leave the players as an example of a toxic culture.