• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Doesn’t this mean he isn’t the guy?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

40 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I was going to say - I don't remember this guy lighting it up.

Dude, he's just the first of a mass exodus ........................................ or not.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,031
  • Days Won:  38

10 hours ago, Triple B said:

Dude, he's just the first of a mass exodus ........................................ or not.

Whatever will happen, will happen!  🤔:iconic_u_black:

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

One of the first things he said today was we weren't in the right alignment on defense for play 1. Major red flag from a coaching perspective. Unfortunately, it seems not just to be him. HC/OC/DC all seemed incompetent last weekend. 

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

10 hours ago, USFbulls24 said:

One of the first things he said today was we weren't in the right alignment on defense for play 1. Major red flag from a coaching perspective. Unfortunately, it seems not just to be him. HC/OC/DC all seemed incompetent last weekend. 

That’s encouraging.  😕

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  266
  • Days Won:  1

To get blasted by BYU at home is inexcusable on so many levels and the parallels that stem from it. Regardless, I feel very confident that we still move into a more substantial conference and that it will all turn around. It is painful though.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, ahoyboy said:

Regardless, I feel very confident that we still move into a more substantial conference and that it will all turn around.

Are you referring to the new AAC next year? Maybe but at this rate probably not. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

2 hours ago, ahoyboy said:

To get blasted by BYU at home is inexcusable on so many levels and the parallels that stem from it. Regardless, I feel very confident that we still move into a more substantial conference and that it will all turn around. It is painful though.

Well said. I will be shocked if we don’t show any improvement as the season goes a long. Think with the 12 team playoff it opens a lot of thing up for USF to be honest. Only a matter of time before USF knows they have the right personal in place to move forward. Gonna enjoy the ride. Go Bulls !!

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

Jeff Scott is 1-9 in his career vs teams with less overall talent on their rosters: https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Football/CollegeTeamTalentComposite/

Those 9 losses are by an average of over 16 points per game. It would be one thing if we we're winning 4-5 games each year, then it could be explained as he doesn't have the talent yet to take the next step but we're still beating the teams we're supposed to beat.

But even with better talent than his opponents the team still looks lost out there most the time, so I don't think this is a players issue. I'm about ready to give up on Scott. On our schedule we still are higher than ECU, Temple, Tulane, and Tulsa.

If we can't win all 4 of those + Howard we may need to cut back 3 mill on the stadium and use it to buy out Scott. A mediocre coach could go 6-6 with this roster in this conference.

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,031
  • Days Won:  38

3 hours ago, bulloni said:

we may need to cut back 3 mill on the stadium

I propose we cut the gold plated Pub Sub.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,430
  • Days Won:  3

12 hours ago, bulloni said:

Jeff Scott is 1-9 in his career vs teams with less overall talent on their rosters: https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Football/CollegeTeamTalentComposite/

Those 9 losses are by an average of over 16 points per game. It would be one thing if we we're winning 4-5 games each year, then it could be explained as he doesn't have the talent yet to take the next step but we're still beating the teams we're supposed to beat.

But even with better talent than his opponents the team still looks lost out there most the time, so I don't think this is a players issue. I'm about ready to give up on Scott. On our schedule we still are higher than ECU, Temple, Tulane, and Tulsa.

If we can't win all 4 of those + Howard we may need to cut back 3 mill on the stadium and use it to buy out Scott. A mediocre coach could go 6-6 with this roster in this conference.

Honest question, why haven’t you done so yet?