• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Doesn’t this mean he isn’t the guy?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  198
  • Days Won:  0

“I felt like we were prepared, but obviously we weren’t,” third-year USF coach Jeff Scott said. “… It was surprising that we couldn’t find much success on either side of the ball.”

Doesn’t the above mean he isn’t the guy? He clearly isn’t aware of the level of preparedness that is needed to compete at this level. Thoughts?

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,031
  • Days Won:  38

At least on defense something didn't seem prepared.  Some offensive plays where there but it looked like run up middle 2x bubble screen was the prep.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,353
  • Days Won:  43

9 minutes ago, sloan1919 said:

“I felt like we were prepared, but obviously we weren’t,” third-year USF coach Jeff Scott said. “… It was surprising that we couldn’t find much success on either side of the ball.”

Doesn’t the above mean he isn’t the guy? He clearly isn’t aware of the level of preparedness that is needed to compete at this level. Thoughts?

Let’s see how it goes against Howard. No excuses to not blow that team out. Hopefully defense gives up only 10 pts at the most. 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

11 minutes ago, sloan1919 said:

I just said the same thing in another thread.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

12 minutes ago, sloan1919 said:

Yes to most people in most situations that would be very clear that you aren’t the guy and that’s your resignation but when you have a golden parachute and just signed an extension you get to say things you shouldn’t feel comfortable otherwise admitting.

If he’s lost the locker room, put a fork in him he’s done.  

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,031
  • Days Won:  38

2 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

If he’s lost the locker room, put a fork in him he’s done.  

I don't know if anyone else got the vibe, but I detected a bad vibe on defense in the 2nd half where there were a couple times where a tackle wasn't attempted.

1 minute ago, Rocky Style said:

I don't know if anyone else got the vibe, but I detected a bad vibe on defense in the 2nd half where there were a couple times where a tackle wasn't attempted.

Defense looked tired out there. Plenty of hands on their hips. They couldn’t keep up with BYU’s no huddle offense. Let’s see how they play against Howard.

1 minute ago, Bull Awakening said:

Defense looked tired out there. Plenty of hands on their hips. They couldn’t keep up with BYU’s no huddle offense. Let’s see how they play against Howard.

**** heat and humidity

Just now, El_Toro_86 said:

**** heat and humidity

With the rain it didn’t see all that hot. I think BYU’s hurry up offense going against our bad defense had more to do with it. Hopefully they improve.