• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

And so it begins…

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,691
  • Days Won:  108

10 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

You and I have pretty much watched the same amount of games the past 2-3 years. Most of us on this board watches most if not all games. Once again, I choose to enjoy this journey, not because my standards are low, but because I'm not going to stop watching the games. So I might as well have fun. Same goes for a lot of these mofos on this board who whine everyday yet STILL watch all of the games. It's your CHOICE on how you ride along on this journey. What is so hard 4 you to understand? Maybe you need to actually take some Xanax or smoke a blunt/joint. It may loosen your a$$ up my friend. 

Don't think Frisco needs any encouragement to loosen up via the outside stimulant route. 🍺

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

These are depth pieces/rotational guys. I highly doubt any of them would have stuck through the Spring if they were completely disillusioned with the team/staff. This is likely a PT issue for most of them or not liking the new Coordinators. Regardless, these three moving on really don't impact the outlook for 2022. I thought Bellamy was a guy who could deliver/compete, but I wish them all the best. 

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,541
  • Days Won:  3

13 hours ago, Friscobull said:

We haven’t beat **** over the past couple years and he couldn’t beat out the slugs in front of him, you have never laced up and if you did you would know size matters, ask your old lady. He is a good player, just not at the level we are trying to play at. 

Jesus, time of death April, 12 10:24 pm.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  772
  • Days Won:  1

Players leaving doesn’t always mean they can’t hack it or take a spot. Look at men’s basketball, they left because of coaches. Maybe they don’t like the new staff!?!? These situations are not always one sided with this stuff. 

Edited by CycleBull

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,484
  • Days Won:  25

25 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

These are depth pieces/rotational guys. I highly doubt any of them would have stuck through the Spring if they were completely disillusioned with the team/staff. This is likely a PT issue for most of them or not liking the new Coordinators. Regardless, these three moving on really don't impact the outlook for 2022. I thought Bellamy was a guy who could deliver/compete, but I wish them all the best. 

Bellamy I thought could step up. if you can't find playing time on this team , you will be pressed to find a better situation  to play in fbs . We need players and talent at every position. Good luck former bulls and i hope you get a chance to shine somewhere else unless you go to ucf.

• Upvote 2
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

I wonder how many more will go after the individual evaluations.  For absolutely no reason or insight I'll say 5.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,827
  • Days Won:  22

Not surprised. I think most leaving now have realized that they wouldn’t get much playing time. I remember Scott saying that he would add more from Transfer Portal after Spring Practice when he got to see what positions needed additions.

Im sure we will hear a few more new faces coming in for Fall

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, CycleBull said:

Players leaving doesn’t always mean they can’t hack it or take a spot. Look at men’s basketball, they left because of coaches. Maybe they don’t like the new staff!?!? These situations are not always one sided with this stuff. 

Totally agree that these situations are not always one sided but also don't think we know that all/any of the hoops players left because of the coaches per se. We do know, though, that the coaches couldn't get any of those that left to stay ....

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  772
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Totally agree that these situations are not always one sided but also don't think we know that all/any of the hoops players left because of the coaches per se. We do know, though, that the coaches couldn't get any of those that left to stay ....

Why did our team leave last year? If I remember it was because of our assistant coach. That said, might not be the only reason. The key here is people leave for reasons just like people leave jobs. Doesn’t matter if they were slated to become a VP or maintain their role. Shifts occur and managers have to deal with it.