• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

And so it begins…

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,546
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

If we are going to compete you can’t have a 6’1”  DE, these are FCS sizes and the reason we have been getting our ass kicked the past few years, not him particularly, not sure he ever played but you catch my drift 

Darian Grant and Jason Vaughn are both 6'4 and barely have any sacks or tfls. Id gladly take Camiel and Bellamy over those 2. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,877
  • Days Won:  67

5 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Darian Grant and Jason Vaughn are both 6'4 and barely have any sacks or tfls. Id gladly take Camiel and Bellamy over those 2. 

You would gladly watch a team winning 3 games every two years as well, your standards are lower then most.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Grier and Boyles GRADUATE in 2022. He has been our 3rd best LB these past 2 years. Depending on how this season went, he could have set himself up to start in 2023. The 2-3 inches of height he lacks dont mean sh-t.

We haven’t beat **** over the past couple years and he couldn’t beat out the slugs in front of him, you have never laced up and if you did you would know size matters, ask your old lady. He is a good player, just not at the level we are trying to play at. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

We haven’t beat **** over the past couple years and he couldn’t beat out the slugs in front of him, you have never laced up and if you did you would know size matters, ask your old lady. He is a good player, just not at the level we are trying to play at. 

Once agsin at 5'10 he has outplayed many 6'4/6'5 DEs and LBs that was on our team. Look up his stats. Bellamy played a lot od snaps. Once again, I rather have 5'10 Bellamy on this team than 6'4 Darian Grant and Jasom Vaughn. It is what it is my friend. And height doesnt equate to a better defensive performance. Darian Grant hasnt done **** with an extra 5 inches of height he has over Bellamy. The stats speak 4 themselves. 

39 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

You would gladly watch a team winning 3 games every two years as well, your standards are lower then most.

My friend we are BOTH watching the team win 3 games every 1 years. The only difference is that I "choose" to "still" enjoy my experience and not cry, whine and b*&%:%ch about the team everyday. My gawd, some mofos on this board just need to find a new f#$%&%ing team. Ol' depressing a$$ fans. 

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Once agsin at 5'10 he has outplayed many 6'4/6'5 DEs and LBs that was on our team. Look up his stats. Bellamy played a lot od snaps. Once again, I rather have 5'10 Bellamy on this team than 6'4 Darian Grant and Jasom Vaughn. It is what it is my friend. And height doesnt equate to a better defensive performance. Darian Grant hasnt done **** with an extra 5 inches of height he has over Bellamy. The stats speak 4 themselves. 

**** bro, these tall guys had no game and these short Guys sucked as well. You are comparing a LB that couldn’t start on a terrible team against a couple guys that transferred.  You are the guy saying he is the cream of the crop and I am simply saying the crop is ass and burn it down and start over. 

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

**** bro, these tall guys had no game and these short Guys sucked as well. You are comparing a LB that couldn’t start on a terrible team against a couple guys that transferred.  You are the guy saying he is the cream of the crop and I am simply saying the crop is ass and burn it down and start over. 

You are entitled to your opinion my friend. 

2 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

My friend we are BOTH watching the team win 3 games every 1 years. 

3 wins in a year would be orgasmic, do you even watch this team. 

6 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

3 wins in a year would be orgasmic, do you even watch this team. 

You and I have pretty much watched the same amount of games the past 2-3 years. Most of us on this board watches most if not all games. Once again, I choose to enjoy this journey, not because my standards are low, but because I'm not going to stop watching the games. So I might as well have fun. Same goes for a lot of these mofos on this board who whine everyday yet STILL watch all of the games. It's your CHOICE on how you ride along on this journey. What is so hard 4 you to understand? Maybe you need to actually take some Xanax or smoke a blunt/joint. It may loosen your a$$ up my friend. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,747
  • Content Count:  37,637
  • Days Won:  29

Let's not call our players "slugs" . . . they are doing their best. Our staff is doing their best to get better players here.

The strong survive.

Go BULLS !!!

Edited by E.T.