• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

And so it begins…

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

I imagine we’ll see a few more transfer out after post spring sit downs with the coaches.  I had high hope for him being a local kid that was  highly rated before being injured.  

11030805.jpg

The reserve offensive lineman has up to four years of eligibility remaining.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,352
  • Days Won:  5

28 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

I imagine we’ll see a few more transfer out after post spring sit downs with the coaches.  I had high hope for him being a local kid that was  highly rated before being injured.  

11030805.jpg

The reserve offensive lineman has up to four years of eligibility remaining.

Bummer , me too

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

I remember when this local kid signed on paper, he looked good. Be interesting to see how he does in the portal see if any P5's are still interested. He doesn't have much of a resume from his time at USF. CJS mentioned they were looking to fill some spots and I would hope some are with big O lineman. Spring game is over so the individual interviews are being held, might be more heading out?? 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,546

I dont get it. He was listed at #2 behind Demontrey Jacobs who is graduating this year with 3 other O-Linemen. There is so much opportunity available is he just stays. Either way, I wish him well. 

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,638
  • Days Won:  29

SAW FORMER LB MIMS SIGNED WITH SAMFORD

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,638
  • Days Won:  29

A source has told Bulls247 that USF reserve offensive lineman Cesar Reyes entered the NCAA Transfer Portal on Monday.

Reyes came into the 2022 season with up to four years of eligibility remaining after being eligible for a traditional redshirt last season combined with the 2020 COVID 'Bonus Season' that was provided by the NCAA.

He did not see the field in 2021, according to USF's official website and played just the season opener against The Citadel in 2020.

Reyes cracked the two-deep depth chart for the majority of last season and was listed behind Demontrey Jacobs at right tackle on the final released depth chart.

A former three-star prospect coming out of Chamberlain (Tampa, Fla.), Reyes was part of USF's 2020 recruiting class that was the transitional year between Charlie Strong and Jeff Scott. He was ranked as the No. 111 offensive guard in the country and the No. 223 overall prospect in Florida in the industry-generated 247Sports Composite. Reyes chose USF over verbal offers from Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Maryland, North Carolina and West Virginia, among others.

Chamberlain advanced to the Class 5A, Region 3 semifinals during his senior year - Reyes helped the offense total over 3,000 yards including over 1,500 on the ground. In 12 games, he had 27 pancake blocks and transitioned to right guard following a knee injury his junior year.

Reyes joins DL Stacy Kirby, RB Leo Parker, QB Jarren Williams, WR Bryce Miller, QB Cade Fortin, K Jared Sackett, LS Ian Deneen, EDGE Jamari Stewart, WR Nikolas Tshivuadi, DL John Waller, LB Andrew Mims, TE Thomas Nance, CB Isaiah Cromarty, DL Tyrone Barber, RB Darrian Felix, DL Ryan Thaxton and WR Demarcus Gregory as those players that have entered the NCAA Transfer Portal in the 2021-22 transfer cycle from USF.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,490
  • Days Won:  25

So he couldn't find playing time on a terrible oline and team and wants to play . I think he will sign with and a fcs squad and we may be able bring in another quality oline to play for one year. Best of luck kid, wish it worked out.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,042
  • Days Won:  469

Camiel portalling...wasn't he the first Bull to claim a NIL?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,490
  • Days Won:  25

6 minutes ago, Brad said:

Another young player is leaving? Hope he finds success elsewhere and this staff phasing out the right players. Let's hope it works out for the best for all parties. I find it hard to imagine any player not being able to play here will find a better opportunity  to shine in fbs. We need talent and play makers all over the field at every position. 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612

1 hour ago, Brad said:

Not surprised.  He was never able to crack to the 2 deep at DE and with Ross, the D2 transfer all American as well as Eddie Kelly coming in the fall, I’m sure he saw the writing on the wall.