• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jeff Scott and Co. Florida Recruiting

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

3 minutes ago, usfbullrider said:

Where is the player development and where are the explosive difference makers? ( I see you Battie).

Timmy was miles ahead of Flowers as true freshman.

Jimmy Horn had 400 yards as a true freshman. Thats gotta be a program record for a true freshman.

Xavier Weaver went from never having more than 160 yards in a season to over 700, while missing some games.

• Go Bulls! 3

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

24 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I think that is the case. Has anyone seen a g5 transfer to a p5 and elevate his game ? I would wonder how long it takes until the best g5 players transfer to p5 to show out on the biggest  stage.  The only one I can think of that was a star was the qb from ucf that transfered .

And we'll see what the other will do in the SEC

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  416
  • Days Won:  2

31 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I think that is the case. Has anyone seen a g5 transfer to a p5 and elevate his game ? I would wonder how long it takes until the best g5 players transfer to p5 to show out on the biggest  stage.  The only one I can think of that was a star was the qb from ucf that transfered .

The only G5 transfer to a P5 that elevated his game I can think of is Gardner Minshew. Was okay at best 2 years at ECU and then exploded when he went to Wazzu under Mike Leach.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

17 minutes ago, bulloni said:

Timmy was miles ahead of Flowers as true freshman.

Jimmy Horn had 400 yards as a true freshman. Thats gotta be a program record for a true freshman.

Xavier Weaver went from never having more than 160 yards in a season to over 700, while missing some games.

I hope you are right about Timmy however Flowers was also attempting to run a west coast offense his freshman year.  Not comparable.  Weaver is a god send and the recieving core is adequate.  Not sold on the entire package just yet.  It's taking a heck of a long time to see the pieces come together.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  153
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Thought the NCAA approved the permanent rule going forward that athletes are allowed to transfer once in their collegiate career without sitting ....

Interesting; thank you. I may just need to do the additional research to clarify when I get the time 😂 

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

On 12/13/2021 at 4:00 AM, puc86 said:

If failure is inevitable why do we need CJS to do it so much better than anyone else could have possibly done it? At some point is it going to be okay to even have a single expectation of the guy?

So not the greatest coach we’ve had any more? 

even the greatest coach  gets fired eventually

i never said he was the greatest

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Someone should have told Deion Sanders that he couldn’t improve on the previous coach since he was coming in during Covid, also that he can’t get top players in the nation or compete with P5 programs for talent since he lacks the resources. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Someone should have told Deion Sanders that he couldn’t improve on the previous coach since he was coming in during Covid, also that he can’t get top players in the nation or compete with P5 programs for talent since he lacks the resources. 

eyeroll.gif.84fd0ddd553075600f00fe19ee579042.gif

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

barstool is giving Hunter a 1.5 million dollar deal to go there. Maybe we need to be getting buddy buddy with some major media companies

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

or maybe it is the alleged 1.5 million Penn and Barstool are giving him for attending JSU