• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jeff Scott and Co. Florida Recruiting

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

18 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

I've found that even though I have him blocked, everyone seems to quote his ranting so I end up seeing it anyway....Now if there was a double block option...

It is still a small number, generally I just scan by any quotes. Generally speaking I am not a fan of people who are negative all the time. Life is too short to listen to that nonsense all the time. For sure my enjoyment of this board has improved immensely by moving away from the incoherence of a repeatable negative message. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,704
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, DELdaBull said:

I do not understand why puc gets under anybody's skin for telling the truth that after 2 years coach Scott has sucked. 

Do we all want him to succeed? Hell yeah, but so far he has been a total and utter failure.

I  he turns it around and does nothing but win here from this time forward, but my breath I shall not hold. 

It isn't his opinion that is irksome. It is the constant, constant repetition.  I message with him on here and kind of like him even though we haven't met.  I find him intelligent and insightful.  But the repetition.  Did I mention repetition?   😁

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, DELdaBull said:

I do not understand why puc gets under anybody's skin for telling the truth that after 2 years coach Scott has sucked. 

1 hour ago, bullstampede9922 said:

It might be more of beating the dead horse.

That's exactly what it is .... and that really doesn't do justice to what he does.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,529
  • Days Won:  25

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

That's exactly what it is .... and that really doesn't do justice to what he does.

THe easiest way to fix that is for USF football to coach to learn to win , run successful schemes to his players, OC/DC call improved plays from previous two years, and better game management.  The recruiting class looks promising, but I am not giving my hopes up yet. The AAC isn't strong and CJs and his staff should be able to get 5 wins in it if they improving their coaching next year. The new DC says all the right things and I hope his plan works.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

5 hours ago, bullstampede9922 said:

It might be more of beating the dead horse.

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

31 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

THe easiest way to fix that is for USF football to coach to learn to win

There's no way to fix what's being whined about for at least 10 months ...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,529
  • Days Won:  25

Probably two years or the hire, but your point is fair. Lets hope CJS and the new DC utilize these recruits and CJS becomes the only other successful coach at USF than the man , the myth, the legend, the godfather of USF football Coach Leavitt! I hope he surpasses CJL with the most wins, bowl wins, and gets us a championship of any kind. I am not sure what is more likely me hitting the Cash4 Life tonight or CJL turning this sucker around at this point. The  transfer/recruiting class announced was the first thing I thought he  is really doing better selling his vision because the last two were lackluster. Lets go CJS go wins so d**** games and give tbp something to cheer for!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

5 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

It isn't his opinion that is irksome. It is the constant, constant repetition.  I message with him on here and kind of like him even though we haven't met.  I find him intelligent and insightful.  But the repetition.  Did I mention repetition?   😁

That was my issue with Brybull, he drove me crazy in the end even though he was right.   I realized I started to emulate his behavior because the constant losing wore on me. I like Puc and enjoy his takes, he is a tad bit loquacious and extremely redundant but in his defense we really have been in a death spiral and most of us have lost ways to discuss this **** show with any new perspective.   If we don’t start winning soon we will continue to eat our own. 

• Upvote 1