• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jeff Scott at 8/1 to be fired

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

20 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

$$$

Someone thought it was a good idea to offer a 5yr contract to a coach with no experience at the HC level...

That guy needs to go with him. CJS wasn’t even an oc by himself. 

Edited by Rex Havoc

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  336
  • Days Won:  0

I told all of you awhile ago that Coach Jeff Scott was in way over his head and should be fired!

Fire Coach Scott!!!

Edited by Cpa_bull1990

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

4 hours ago, hightechbull said:

Huh?   This started out as the most bizarre post ever, but then you started to make sense at the end.

I just think it’s funny that people find it funny that unbiased people would think CJS could possibly be on the hot seat because the world doesn’t understand that while every other ad on earth would think winning is at least occasionally important they don’t think our ad shares that sentiment. What they are missing is that while vpmk may love building his losing empire he isn’t going to love looking bad and not fitting in with the people in his circles and firing ccs for performance while embracing CJS for doing worlds worse isn’t going to play well with the other vpmks of the world.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

I hate when we lose. I REALLY hate when we lose like that. Not only does it hurt, but I know I'll have to come here and wallow in the cesspool of misery. He is learning on the job, it sucks, but we'll be better next year. 

That, and I still think we'll beat the knights, and that win will make all of this hurt a little less. We're not as bad as yesterday's performance. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,140
  • Days Won:  39

26 minutes ago, TromBull12 said:

That, and I still think we'll beat the knights, and that win will make all of this hurt a little less. We're not as bad as yesterday's performance. 

I'm not entirely sure how this team beats anyone.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,641
  • Days Won:  25

4 hours ago, puc86 said:

9F06282F-024E-4352-80C6-5526ACE01DCA.jpeg

But the culture has improved!

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,641
  • Days Won:  25

13 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Watch it, mods are tired of the culture joke but I still think it has a few miles left.  I think the only success CJS has had in Tampa is nailing the women’s soccer coach.  

They should be tired of it. They talked about how much he improved the culture and how this team never quits because of all the intangibles CJS brings along with his winning culture from Clemson. I see the same result as CCS but worse. We are trying to run a pro style offense with a bad oline, terrible player development, terrible recruiting, and this defense makes CCS's defense look like gold.  The culture is only improving if you like losing and getting embarrassed by a team going for their only FBS win.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

I still don't think we can afford (monitarily & for sake of continuity) to fire CJS this year.  As aggravating as yesterday was, he will be back.  Now if we are having this conversation next year it may be time to clean house. 

Still don't agree with a 5yr contract but maybe thats the norm across CFB. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

25 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

I still don't think we can afford (monitarily & for sake of continuity) to fire CJS this year.  As aggravating as yesterday was, he will be back.  Now if we are having this conversation next year it may be time to clean house. 

Still don't agree with a 5yr contract but maybe thats the norm across CFB. 

Completely agree here. He gets one more year. Further, MK should have a benchmark of wins that allows Scott to keep his job. For sure it is boom or bust for him next year.