• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pucs positivity corner

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

4 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

There is a lot to take away from this game as a positive. 

1. It looks like we have our QB for the next 4 years. We have not had a moment in the last 2+ seasons where that seemed to be the case. 

2. There are flashes of some of the talent and athleticism that we have on the squad. McClain, Horn, Weaver, Hill, Battie, Mangum, Joiner....there is noticeable talent on this team. 

3. We saw a coaching staff that, for the most part, has shown an ability to alter the game plan based upon the talent and personnel on the field. Nothing is more frustrating that watching a coach try and fit a square peg into a round hole. 

4. We appear to be cutting down on stupid penalties. Still a few, but not as glaringly bad as in the past. 

5. We are coming off a win and going on the road with the chance to pull off a massive, attention grabbing upset. Of course, no one will be awake to see it, but the opportunity to grab moment and put together a winning streak is present and that hasn't been the case since week 2 of 2020. 

These all seemed to be reasonable points and then I read #5.  Of course you did say "chance".  😄

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

48 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

image.png.c0cce4afaaf95c99b8c4a0fd0b0134d6.png

Ha! so you liked that movie too

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

49 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

These all seemed to be reasonable points and then I read #5.  Of course you did say "chance".  😄

It is a slim chance, for sure, but there is still a "chance" to notch 2 straight wins. Truthfully, I was struggling to come up with #5 and a 4 item list felt incomplete. I didn't want to spend the brainpower to come up with another reason for optimism, so I took an easy way out. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

Dwayne Boyles must be using that extra covid year to come back next year bc idk what ring we're getting this year. Hope his optimism is a sign the guys in the locker room aren't down on themselves yet

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

3 hours ago, BulledOver said:

Ha! so you liked that movie too

I like Peter Falk

2 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

It is a slim chance, for sure, but there is still a "chance" to notch 2 straight wins. Truthfully, I was struggling to come up with #5 and a 4 item list felt incomplete. I didn't want to spend the brainpower to come up with another reason for optimism, so I took an easy way out. 

You can always just keep in one super long paragraph and then people rarely make it to the end but will still know you have a lot of things to say about the subject so it must be important @CousinRicky really likes that approach 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

7 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You can always just keep in one super long paragraph and then people rarely make it to the end but will still know you have a lot of things to say about the subject so it must be important @CousinRicky really likes that approach 

You know me too well.  😄

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576

16 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Run On brother run on...

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,704

This is the positive thread, right?  Thank the Lord that the Las Vegas Raiders have started out 2-0 and have defeated two good teams in the process, Baltimore and Pittsburgh.  Its the Raiders that will be getting me through this football season, certainly not the USF Bulls. Go Raiders!!

• Me no likey 1

4 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

This is the positive thread, right?  Thank the Lord that the Las Vegas Raiders have started out 2-0 and have defeated two good teams in the process, Baltimore and Pittsburgh.  Its the Raiders that will be getting me through this football season, certainly not the USF Bulls. Go Raiders!!

We do not recognize the Steelers losing as being a positive in this thread