• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pucs positivity corner

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

We won and that should be reason to celebrate. @MikeG’s perspective, some criticisms from @Bradand @Triple B  and Wilson Philips have inspired me. So take a listen to Hold On and give me your reasons to be positive and I may ask a follow up question but I will not try to argue with you or otherwise prove you wrong. Just help some fellow Bulls feeling we are in a dark cloud see the silver lining you see. This thread is simply to help people have a good day, if they want to. And if I argue with a single positive thing on this thread, ban me. 

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

A win is a win is a win.....especially for those that thought we would win a game this season.  Third game of the year and we have matched last years total wins.

Just now, dabull80 said:

A win is a win is a win.....especially for those that thought we would win a game this season.  Third game of the year and we have matched last years total wins.

Certainly a better way to look at life, I’ll drink to that and we have 9 more chances to double it.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,845
  • Days Won:  67

27 minutes ago, puc86 said:

We won and that should be reason to celebrate. @MikeG’s perspective, some criticisms from @Bradand @Triple B  and Wilson Philips have inspired me. So take a listen to Hold On and give me your reasons to be positive and I may ask a follow up question but I will not try to argue with you or otherwise prove you wrong. Just help some fellow Bulls feeling we are in a dark cloud see the silver lining you see. This thread is simply to help people have a good day, if they want to. And if I argue with a single positive thing on this thread, ban me. 

angry give me a break GIF by Face The Truth

1 minute ago, John Lewis said:

Can we make this a weekly thread?

Every game that we win we can also the thread doesn’t have an expiration date so if you post in here 10 years from now I will try to see the positive in the post and at the very least won’t fight about it  

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  1

Puc, this thread title brightened my morning. I had so many cynical things come into mind, but I’ll go with this. I am thankful I was blessed with another day to spend on this earth. USF football should be a source of entertainment and not happiness. I enjoy seeing my school play and if it’s in a conference like the MAC, that’s ok.   There are a ton of schools not in the P5, and they are proud of their schools, so why shouldn’t I be. We will work to be the best we can, no matter what conference we’re in. Life with family and friends is much more fulfilling than college football. Let us focus on the real things in life and enjoy watching our alma mater regardless of wins and losses. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

We won and on offense we showed a few glimpses kind of like that baby giraffe taking its first steps.  On defense…I got nothing.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

angry give me a break GIF by Face The Truth

Back when we won more or every season predictions thread I always said there would be plenty of time for outrage later so why be mad today for future problems?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

1 minute ago, michibull said:

Puc, this thread title brightened my morning. I had so many cynical things come into mind, but I’ll go with this. I am thankful I was blessed with another day to spend on this earth. USF football should be a source of entertainment and not happiness. I enjoy seeing my school play and if it’s in a conference like the MAC, that’s ok.   There are a ton of schools not in the P5, and they are proud of their schools, so why shouldn’t I be. We will work to be the best we can, no matter what conference we’re in. Life with family and friends is much more fulfilling than college football. Let us focus on the real things in life and enjoy watching our alma mater regardless of wins and losses. 

Every fan of a losing team, pro or college, says this exact same thing.  Just swap out schools and you have the losing team’s fan creed 😂😂😂