• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pucs positivity corner

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

7 minutes ago, Mission9 said:

Good point.  You have inspired a working idea, just trying to figure out the finer points. 

Each week, I can see this being a "must watch" type of thread.  Inspired by "Church Chat"  Puc can put out a positive statement about the latest game and reel in some unsuspecting fan.  After said fan espouses some inane comments about how great the team played (when things were the opposite) Puc can pounce on them and belittle them into unbearable shame. 

It’s nice to see someone appreciates status quo but this is an attempt to add balance, complaining about losing and then equally complaining about winning is a bad look and one I don’t think I should invest in justifying. We won and as far as I’m concerned there should be peace in our fanbase, we deserve it.

Edited by puc86
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

9 hours ago, puc86 said:

We won and that should be reason to celebrate. @MikeG’s perspective, some criticisms from @Bradand @Triple B  and Wilson Philips have inspired me. So take a listen to Hold On and give me your reasons to be positive and I may ask a follow up question but I will not try to argue with you or otherwise prove you wrong. Just help some fellow Bulls feeling we are in a dark cloud see the silver lining you see. This thread is simply to help people have a good day, if they want to. And if I argue with a single positive thing on this thread, ban me. 

**** you.

3 minutes ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

**** you.

I’m going to go ahead and put you in the maybe column while you decide how you feel about this 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

@puc86 I've said all I can say trying 2 inspire positivity. I dont care anymore. If people want 2 feel bad, complain, and be negative then all power to them. I applaud your attempt though. 

3 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

@puc86 I've said all I can say trying 2 inspire positivity. I dont care anymore. If people want 2 feel bad, complain, and be negative then all power to them. I applaud your attempt though. 

If I can’t count on you for a positive slant who can I count on? Some people just get angry about any type of disagreement of their prospective, discourse for the most part is dead.

While I think it’s been rare for me to be on your side of the argument I’ve always appreciate your perspective and your dedication to something that you simply embraced on the fly. Keep being your positive self and trying to find the good in things no matter what, trying to find the good in all things is a dying trait and if anything I am envious of those you possess it.

The world I see is dark and there is nothing you stand to gain by seeing it my way, even if I am right.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

20 hours ago, puc86 said:

Every game that we win we can also the thread doesn’t have an expiration date so if you post in here 10 years from now I will try to see the positive in the post and at the very least won’t fight about it  

Ah, a topic that may usurp the never-ending story of "Conference Realignment".....that topic has taken on a bit of sadness now we only talk about other teams..The Puc Report may have some merit ??

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

16 hours ago, hm101 said:

I am buying naming rights to the football center and naming it "puc's positivity palace"

Can't--They already have one of those at McDonalds

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,008
  • Days Won:  38

21 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Ah, a topic that may usurp the never-ending story of "Conference Realignment"

image.png.c0cce4afaaf95c99b8c4a0fd0b0134d6.png

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

19 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Ah, a topic that may usurp the never-ending story of "Conference Realignment"

spacer.png

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

There is a lot to take away from this game as a positive. 

1. It looks like we have our QB for the next 4 years. We have not had a moment in the last 2+ seasons where that seemed to be the case. 

2. There are flashes of some of the talent and athleticism that we have on the squad. McClain, Horn, Weaver, Hill, Battie, Mangum, Joiner....there is noticeable talent on this team. 

3. We saw a coaching staff that, for the most part, has shown an ability to alter the game plan based upon the talent and personnel on the field. Nothing is more frustrating that watching a coach try and fit a square peg into a round hole. 

4. We appear to be cutting down on stupid penalties. Still a few, but not as glaringly bad as in the past. 

5. We are coming off a win and going on the road with the chance to pull off a massive, attention grabbing upset. Of course, no one will be awake to see it, but the opportunity to grab moment and put together a winning streak is present and that hasn't been the case since week 2 of 2020. 

• Go Bulls! 1