• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So, how are we feeling?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Thanks for the understanding. I think when you are a head football coach things are pretty universally measured in wins and losses

Again, nobody here is arguing that fact. CJS has been a failure up to this point. There's not a real argument to be made against  ..... that but the crux of why you're so ******* annoying is that it really doesn't mean anything right now yet you've spent thousands, if not millions, of words trying to convince otherwise.

13 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Our issue is CWT managed to lose a bunch I’m trying to do things the Harbaugh way and would have been unceremoniously fired had he not pivoted from his plan.

You've never provided an explanation as to why he would recruit Q for a Harbaugh offense .... probably because there's not one. He had a plan from the beginning that took a while to get fully implemented.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

Again, nobody here is arguing that fact. CJS has been a failure up to this point. There's not a real argument to be made against  ..... that but the crux of why you're so ******* annoying is that it really doesn't mean anything right now yet you've spent thousands, if not millions, of words trying to convince otherwise.

You've never provided an explanation as to why he would recruit Q for a Harbaugh offense .... probably because there's not one. He had a plan from the beginning that took a while to get fully implemented.

He specifically said the Harbaugh plan was his plan from the beginning and the game day plans reflected that he really meant it. For all I know he recruited Q for the same reason every other team recruited him to use him as a great athlete and not running the offense week in and week out. What would be the point of continuing to run the Same offense you were running when you got here and saying this is what you plan on doing for two years if that’s not actually what you meant? Do you think people were so confused when we transitioned that it merited not implementing your real plan for over two years? 

Just now, puc86 said:

He specifically said the Harbaugh plan was his plan from the beginning and the game day plans reflected that he really meant it. For all I know he recruited Q for the same reason every other team recruited him to use him as a great athlete and not running the offense week in and week out. What would be the point of continuing to run the Same offense you were running when you got here and saying this is what you plan on doing for two years if that’s not actually what you meant? Do you think people were so confused when we transitioned that it merited not implementing your real plan for over two years? 

Right, coaches are always forthright and look who his qb's were for that first year. Q had offers to play at better programs at other positions than qb. Q wasn't ready until a little over two year.s later  Go back to your CJS bashing. It has more current merit ....

Just now, Triple B said:

Right, coaches are always forthright and look who his qb's were for that first year. Q had offers to play at better programs at other positions than qb. Q wasn't ready until a little over two year.s later  Go back to your CJS bashing. It has more current merit ....

I’m not bashing anyone I want us to begin our path towards success, even CWT doesn’t believe he came in with the right plan or was implementing it from the beginning and if CJS comes up with a successful plan at some point it doesn’t mean this was it. For a single game sometimes people use tomfoolery in their systems but no one does it for two seasons to try to convince the entire world that what they are doing and saying isn’t their actual plan because that provides absolutely no return on investment. 

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I’m not bashing anyone

Yeah, I stopped there ...... carry on, puc.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I saw improvement. We didn't roll over in the 2nd half. These next two games will be great barometers of progress.

Just now, Triple B said:

Yeah, I stopped there ...... carry on, puc.

I’m happy CWT pivoted that doesn’t mean we have to make up fairy tales about that was his plan from the beginning. The Harlan napkin story is equally likely to be true as the idea that CWT did and said everything differently for two years but actually had this master plan because he recruited a great athlete that everyone else was recruiting too to play a different position. 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

26 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I’m happy CWT pivoted that doesn’t mean we have to make up fairy tales about that was his plan from the beginning. The Harlan napkin story is equally likely to be true as the idea that CWT did and said everything differently for two years but actually had this master plan because he recruited a great athlete that everyone else was recruiting too to play a different position. 

sure Taggart brought in the #9 ranked dual threat QB to play a different position......you know he took QB snaps in his 3rd game here as a true freshman right?

Just now, Bull94 said:

sure Taggart brought in the #9 ranked dual threat QB to play a different position......you know he took QB snaps in his 3rd game here as a true freshman right?

He promised him a shot at qb I am sure, I don’t think that’s evidence that he was changing his entire offense philosophy at that very moment because plenty of people make that promise have it fail and then use that player at the position every other person planned on using them at when they were recruiting them. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

42 minutes ago, Paisa el Toro said:

I saw improvement. We didn't roll over in the 2nd half. These next two games will be great barometers of progress.

If we can keep it up, that will be a great sign.