• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jason Pierre Paul “Deerfield Beach”

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Somebody in marketing needs to go talk with Brady...hit him up for support of his new Home Town's struggling college...USF playing at........Tom Brady Stadium          see if he will shame the other guys..It's time for USF to Beg

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

Saw that also and chuckled.  I'm pretty sure he spent more time there than in USF classes.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  86
  • Days Won:  0

Nothing for nothing, but the Deerfield Beach HC, Jevon Glenn abruptly stepped down due to potential health issues. It was announced within the past few days. I can't remember if JPP played at Deerfield while Coach Glenn was there, but if so, it could be a roundabout way of showing respect to his former HC.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

42 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

I believe> Anyone can join the Alumni Assoc now...Which I find a bit odd but hey...their trying to build their numbers..but now membership is also free???  Hmm...besides my Life membership cost I did, there were years of paying member dues..?? Many strange things going on. Not many alumni members for the number of people that graduated from good old USF...

My wife and I are lifetime members of the Alumni Assoc and never attended a class at USF.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

8 minutes ago, CCCballboy said:

Nothing for nothing, but the Deerfield Beach HC, Jevon Glenn abruptly stepped down due to potential health issues. It was announced within the past few days. I can't remember if JPP played at Deerfield while Coach Glenn was there, but if so, it could be a roundabout way of showing respect to his former HC.

I believe Glenn's first year as HC was 2015 and he coached the JV before that. But, I feel like I've heard JPP never played JV football.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

38 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

He went to USF?? If so, time to hit that sucker up for some cash along with many others who are out there making big dollars...There are <a lot> of very notable USF grads out there in big jobs(yes you too NEB) but I'm shooting for the high 6 figures and up..group. (hmm? maybe still you NEB)...

I don’t think we get much $ from past players who made it big. I know a few instances but it is irregular for sure. As for me I am just the dancing monkey at a research university that hands out crumbs to keep me on the treadmill 😀

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

What is this? What is wrong with you all? JPP has shouted out our illustrious university multiple times 

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

54 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

I believe> Anyone can join the Alumni Assoc now...Which I find a bit odd but hey...their trying to build their numbers..but now membership is also free???  Hmm...besides my Life membership cost I did, there were years of paying member dues..?? Many strange things going on. Not many alumni members for the number of people that graduated from good old USF...

The membership change isn't about building the reported membership count. It's about being clear that USFAA works for all alumni, not just those who pay into it. As someone who has run one of the USFAA chapters, I've seen first-hand that engagement is hurt by the perception that you need to be a dues-paying member to take part in any official USFAA activities. In reality, we were hosting activities for all alumni and friends of USF regardless of their membership status.

This no-fee membership is the model the most alumni associations are moving towards and has been a trend over the last decade or so.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

11 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

What is this? What is wrong with you all? JPP has shouted out our illustrious university multiple times 

But he doesn't do it EVERY time!

Family Time Reaction GIF by Lifetime

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

I think my default setting for USF athletics is outrage, so if I can’t find a way to be outraged by something I think it wise for those that are to consider that fact.

• Haha 3