• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Now more than ever, the Bulls need you

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

1 minute ago, zarnozdabull said:

Dang not a bad place at all for the price:

satdium-1.jpg?fit=1090,597&ssl=1

I mean would the double ( $160M for 50K) be a terrible bill to foot? 

Let just call it Vinik stadium and get it over with, who cares.

Is that with or without the tarps to cover the 25,000 empty seats on gameday?

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

48 minutes ago, Triple B said:

It cost $78M and holds around 25K per Wiki. 

🥺 Ok you old Fact Checker you...Guess you caught me low balling thinking USF admin would see the cost and jump into gear but, now you've ruined it so they will prob never build an OCS now..Nice going. Actually, I watched a local sports show last week where the coach did a walk thru of the stadium. Could have sworn he or the interviewer said $30mil...Oh well, I was wrong one other time in my life Once. Main point ref USA is, they are fairly new university and football program smaller than USF. They have to contend with the established  AL and Auburn folks to compete for funding. They also have a practice facility(wiki it). For me, it makes you wonder why they can do it and why we have so much trouble...?? Also, watching West FL trying to expand and build their young program. People are passing us by...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

I am not ready to give up on USF but I have many questions right now. I would prefer to see a clear vision for the future and reaction to what is happening before I am comfortable. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Days Won:  2

If USA can build that stadium then we could certainly build a slightly larger one for around $100M.  If the USF admin thinks they need a stadium that is larger than 35,000 seats, they are kidding themselves.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

This did not seem to help Memphis.

Memphis athletic director Laird Veatch on Wednesday presented a strategic plan to guide the athletic department through the remainder of the decade.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,919
  • Days Won:  33

It will help Memphis in the long run.

Same thing as building necessary facilities will help USF. The reality, as many have pointed out on here multiple times, is that these facilities should have been built long ago to better position USF for this kind of thing. We do have someone in place who has the vision for what we need and how to get there. It's not a coincidence that more money was provided toward the IPF in the last 2 years.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

15 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

Same thing as building necessary facilities will help USF. The reality, as many have pointed out on here multiple times, is that these facilities should have been built long ago to better position USF for this kind of thing. We do have someone in place who has the vision for what we need and how to get there. It's not a coincidence that more money was provided toward the IPF in the last 2 years.

I hope this post gets bumped up in the many threads.  People wrongly assume (but understandable given the trajectory) that what happened in the past will automatically continue into the future.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  1

16 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

Has the IPF been fully funded? If it has or we have what's needed, then hopefully we announce an OCS fund very soon. That will need all the time we can give it unless we buddy up with the Viniks, Publix, Yuenglings, ect to help move that along. 

When that happens... If there's a way to reallocate all my previous student fees towards it as well let me know who I need to hassle. (I wish 😆)

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Need to clean up our living room first. Get ourselves in better shape for the next round of expansion.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,919
  • Days Won:  33

18 minutes ago, MSBulls said:

Has the IPF been fully funded? If it has or we have what's needed, then hopefully we announce an OCS fund very soon. That will need all the time we can give it unless we buddy up with the Viniks, Publix, Yuenglings, ect to help move that along. 

When that happens... If there's a way to reallocate all my previous student fees towards it as well let me know who I need to hassle. (I wish 😆)

We have enough in cash to begin the IPF project.