• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Entire USF Mens basketball team is transfering. (well only 5 so far)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

9 hours ago, Triple B said:

Just so I'm up to date, the only player that we know for sure had a problem was Akec?

8 hours ago, michibull said:

Yes, at least that is what I read this morning. 

Apparently and he also apparently waited until after the season to disclose that he had a problem ... at least that is the way it sounded from Kelly's comment

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,593
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, chapelbull said:

Apparently and he also apparently waited until after the season to disclose that he had a problem ... at least that is the way it sounded from Kelly's comment

I do think there's a bigger problem than just him or the other portal entrants would, I assume, had been quick to jump in with clarifications for themselves ...... hopefully anyway.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

I do think there's a bigger problem than just him or the other portal entrants would, I assume, had been quick to jump in with clarifications for themselves ...... hopefully anyway.

There is probably more players with "concerns", but it appears that they didn't make administration aware until post season exit interviews.  And the fact that Joe Public still doesn't know what the "concern" is and players are transferring in makes me wonder what it is all really about

1 hour ago, chapelbull said:

There is probably more players with "concerns", but it appears that they didn't make administration aware until post season exit interviews.  And the fact that Joe Public still doesn't know what the "concern" is and players are transferring in makes me wonder what it is all really about

Whole thing does seem kind of strange at this point, with the goings and now coming ins .....

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

10 hours ago, Triple B said:

Whole thing does seem kind of strange at this point, with the goings and now coming ins .....

Yes you would think that such a claim would put the skids on a transfer until situation is resolved. Tough to know in our "easily offended society" what is bad, wrong, etc. One person means(maybe) nothing negative by a statement/word but the other person perceives it as offensive. We have become a thin skinned society. ever notice how many people even on TBP always throw in a disclaimer on their comments just so someone doesn't take it wrong? Computerized society is just wonderful.......

15 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

ever notice how many people even on TBP always throw in a disclaimer on their comments just so someone doesn't take it wrong?

When I do that it's a smoke screen ...... I want to make **** sure they take it the wrong way.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  67

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

When I do that it's a smoke screen ...... I want to make **** sure they take it the wrong way.

Now that is very funny and true, offending people can be enjoyable and nowadays is very easy to do.  Akec was a tweener, he could not create, was too slight to hit the boards regularly with any success and had an inconsistent shot, he was a role player without much of a role.  He smiled a lot and looked like he was having more fun than anyone on the court, it is amazing he was able to do this with all pressure he was under and the alleged horrific treatment that he had to endure, god bless this brave man.  

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

Ah..Ok..........so what did you actually mean by that comment?? So actually you want it taken the right way so in reality--------you are a manipulative/cerebral type person....heavy dude very heavy.   :pimp:  

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  424
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, chapelbull said:

What has been specifically alleged is out there, as well as what were believed to be disingenuous apologies by the offending coach, with one of the apologies at the direction of Gregory so the player could get past it.

The investigation will eventually determine what likely happened and will be interesting to see if a public records request will provide the details, if the athletic department doesn't publish it themselves.

If what has been alleged is true then I can't see the offending coach being back, but with Gregory actively recruiting it appears as if he will won't be accountable for any of this.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  67

50 minutes ago, bjef4844 said:

What has been specifically alleged is out there

I have not been following too closely and missed it, what was said to who and when, I didn’t know there were details yet.