• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Entire USF Mens basketball team is transfering. (well only 5 so far)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,473
  • Days Won:  422

5 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Would have been difficult using Twitter from a rotary phone.

Much less one of these .....

Learn How to Recognize an Antique Telephone With Value | Antique phone, Wall  phone, Antique telephone

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

5 hours ago, smazza said:

absolutely

Isn’t that what everyone has been doing for the past 40 plus pages.  He commented publicly and we are critiquing his vague explanation.  make it rain cash GIF by Captain Obviousgreat job GIF by Captain Obvious Captain do you bring any value to any discussion ever?

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

18 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

I'm not suggesting that the kid receive hostile or threatening messages....that is out of line. I am simply stating that I personally wouldn't have handled the situation in the manner that he did. I think that is a fair reaction to what he decided to post. 

Right. I think your misinterpreting my thoughts/words. I was referring to the World of Twitter. How someones posts/comments(word tweet is stupid unless the posters Tweety Pie). That's it. I never accuse or malign folks on here so try to catch mine as a positive. Re: akec's dear john letter? It upsets me mainly because of the accusation itself. If it happened?? its uncalled for at the least and I wouldnt blame him for bailing out w/ noise. And. somebody should take a fall. If it didn't happen?? That's another thing and it should have serious consequences. It bothers me because its USF (my school)(my pride). See, the thing we have over these coaches, faculty, players, administration is, we are alumni of USF and it hits us deep. Guy across the street is retired AD, he caught me the other day and said "saw on the news that USF has some racial investigation going on..." How nice. Bad enough the losing teams and parade of coaches. Always said, it takes a tough person to be a USF Fan. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

Just saw that the University of Florida has 4 guys now in the portal ...... and of course that we have a new transfer commit ....... 

That is all

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,812
  • Days Won:  22

Funny to read that at 7 players in Transfer portal from USF, there are many other schools that match it or have more. Indiana has 7 so far, Jacksonville has 10. Green Bay has 9 and I could go on. So certainly there is an investigation and we don’t want to lose players specially if they will contribute but I think that due to conditions from Covid like extra year and immediate playing time this year has seen an increase everywhere 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  952
  • Days Won:  1

On 3/25/2021 at 12:43 PM, jg233 said:

They just need to ax Herrion or Gregory or both and get it over with.

This statement is what’s wrong with our society today. You can’t just fire somebody for an allegation. If Gregory didn’t do anything wrong and had no knowledge of it, he should not be fired; but this takes a reasonable investigation. As for Herrion there is also a due process involved. Depending on what was said, how it was said and the intent of the comment, it would require different consequences or actions. 

Edited by michibull
  • Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
11 hours ago, chapelbull said:

Just saw that the University of Florida has 4 guys now in the portal ...... and of course that we have a new transfer commit ....... 

That is all

Did they also have a Racial controversy?

Maybe it just happens to be the year of the portal, with Covid and all.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,473
  • Days Won:  422

50 minutes ago, michibull said:

This statement is what’s wrong with our society today. You can’t just fire somebody for an allegation. If Gregory didn’t do anything wrong and had no knowledge of it, he should not be fired; but this takes a reasonable investigation. As for Herrion there is also a due process involved. Depending on what was said, how it was said and the intent of the comment, it would require different consequences or actions. 

Just so I'm up to date, the only player that we know for sure had a problem was Akec?

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  952
  • Days Won:  1

48 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Just so I'm up to date, the only player that we know for sure had a problem was Akec?

Yes, at least that is what I read this morning. 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

4 hours ago, michibull said:

This post is too measured. Are you new here? 

• Haha 1