Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

Entire USF Mens basketball team is transfering. (well only 5 so far)


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Wow that is more of a surprise than the Collins transfer.  Wonder what is going through CBG's mind.  Lots of change, interesting!

I have a pretty good idea what is going through his mind 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Yeah me too.  😁

Should be an interesting transfer portal season for us!

He better get busy in that portal. Not going to take players transferring out as an excuse for failure. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

He better get busy in that portal. Not going to take players transferring out as an excuse for failure. 

I don't think that's what this is.....I think CBG is controlling the situation and has a plan to disperse and replace with better.

Well at least I hope.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I don't think that's what this is.....I think CBG is controlling the situation and has a plan to disperse and replace with better.

Well at least I hope.

I hope you are right for his sake and the program’s sake. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I hope you are right for his sake and the program’s sake. 

Well if he isn't there is at least that opportunity.  I don't know enough about what is available or who we would target in the Portal, but that is now certainly is an option / opportunity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.