• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Entire USF Mens basketball team is transfering. (well only 5 so far)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

10 hours ago, TakeItOrLeavitt said:

A vague post like this is not helpful to the situation at all. I appreciate Madut's time here and feel for him for any racism he experienced, but details matter. Why add fuel to the fire at this point? 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

My glass half full take on all this is look how WBB came out after one these type situations ..... This will be my main focus as this whole sordid affair plays out.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

22 minutes ago, Triple B said:

My glass half full take on all this is look how WBB came out after one these type situations ..... This will be my main focus as this whole sordid affair plays out.

Hey that was my half glass full take... don’t try to to steal my one ray of sunshine 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

I would rather he tell us what the heck happened rather than dance around it. The administration and AD need to know.  Hopefully he has told them so a decision can be made. Otherwise WTF are they supposed to do if that is all they get? I'm not doubting him but he should be clear with the people that can try to change things.

22 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Hey that was my half glass full take... don’t try to to steal my one ray of sunshine 

Seriously, do you really think I read all your posts ..... and you did have a ray of sunshine about JPP so you do have that going for you.

17 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I would rather he tell us what the heck happened rather than dance around it. The administration and AD need to know.

I'm hoping, and assuming, that the players who have entered the portal have already been contacted by Administration and what the players have told them will be more extensive than what they've put out on Twitter.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Hot button issue. Of course we all feel for Mr akec especially, since most or all of us are alumni/contributors to the university in question. And, for him personally since he has apparently experienced a bad time at USF because it has caused he and his family such strife. He doesn't want to go public however, he went "public" via twitter. He has said that the "racial experiences" occurred during the season. However, he waited until the end of the season to express his grievances and announce his exit.   If someone has been offended personally/hurtfully by a coach? or a professor? staff? whoever...isn't there a chain of command to air your grievance? In this day and age of our racially charged society, He couldn't go to the HC or anyone else on the staff he felt comfortable with and report it? The AD? The Presidents office? But the individual waits until the end of the season to not go public-publicly? The content of his letter is interesting. The terminology he used sounds like the groundwork being laid for a civil suit?? His allegation of racist activity/offenses against the university are very serious. < I feel for the kid - that he experienced what he alleges while at USF.> It will be interesting to see how this is pursued. It will be interesting to see if the Mr. akec choses to find personal relief in the public social media forum or....  The other transfers haven't made any public reference to racially charged offenses that I have seen. The reports haven't cited anyone nor quoted anyone else who have made these claims publicly. "If" it's true? Somebody(s) needs take a fall. It's very tough in this day and age to actually know what is racially offensive and what has nothing to do with race? Yes, I know this is long with lots of words but we all have a stake in this matter like it or not.    

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Seriously, do you really think I read all your posts ..... and you did have a ray of sunshine about JPP so you do have that going for you.

D6FDEE85-9EF3-4389-BB83-8A89D54EB72D.png

15 minutes ago, puc86 said:

D6FDEE85-9EF3-4389-BB83-8A89D54EB72D.png

Do you seriously think I remember **** from a week ago ....

Just now, Triple B said:

Do you seriously think I remember **** from a week ago ....

Because of the whole being old thing?