• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

An On-Campus Stadium, is never coming to USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

38 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I had a conversation with Leavitt many years ago and he said that Ray Jay was one of his best recruiting tools. 

Hell, in the 30 for 30 doc Ron Myers used playing in Cowboy Stadium as a recruiting tool...I'll take the IPF and a pro stadium...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

43 minutes ago, DJBulls said:

Hell, in the 30 for 30 doc Ron Myers used playing in Cowboy Stadium as a recruiting tool...I'll take the IPF and a pro stadium...

True but ‘ol Ronny was also writing some nice checks and dropping off car keys on a pretty consistent basis as well.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

13 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

True but ‘ol Ronny was also writing some nice checks and dropping off car keys on a pretty consistent basis as well.

At this point if that’s what it takes to win I’m all for it, what do you think we could get for a Pinto, a few mopeds and a stack of bus passes?

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

I had a conversation with Leavitt many years ago and he said that Ray Jay was one of his best recruiting tools. 

With the wealth of unbelievable talent we’ve had since 2009 this has to be true...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

At this point if that’s what it takes to win I’m all for it, what do you think we could get for a Pinto, a few mopeds and a stack of bus passes?

Our current offensive line? 😀

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

If you can still find a pinto that has not blown up than it is a classic and maybe worth something.  Mopeds are like fat women, fun to ride until your friends see you on one so this may have value as well as long as you wear a helmet and a mask so nobody recognizes you, The bus sucks but when stoned or drunk it is a viable alternative to driving so I hope this is enough.  We may not be able to land Eric Dickerson but maybe getting one of the Fords back on campus is a possibility.

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Our current offensive line? 😀

💩Can we start a go fund me? Or maybe get a house member to slip a little amendment into the $1.9 Trillion Covid bill to slip us a few million? Can we buy something nice with that?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Friscobull said:

If you can still find a pinto that has not blown up than it is a classic and maybe worth something.  Mopeds are like fat women, fun to ride until your friends see you on one so this may have value as well as long as you wear a helmet and a mask so nobody recognizes you, The bus sucks but when stoned or drunk it is a viable alternative to driving so I hope this is enough.  We may not be able to land Eric Dickerson but maybe getting one of the Fords back on campus is a possibility.

Ford definitely liked mopeds, maybe that’s who we have to aim for 4 and 5* athletes that have suspended licenses or better yet no license at all!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

Just now, puc86 said:

Ford definitely liked mopeds, maybe that’s who we have to aim for 4 and 5* athletes that have suspended licenses or better yet no license at all!

If they can run than they don’t need no stinking license.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

15 hours ago, puc86 said:

1. I live in Orlando and was living here when this all went down.

2. Your article completely agrees with what I said. They were offended they were not offered $$$ from the new video board, so they built a crappy stadium with huge deficit spending.

Whatever point you are trying to make is wildly incorrect.