• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will we break ground on the IPF in 2021?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

So you are trending to the idea of going independent and 12 payday games a year or FCS like he who will not be named?

jerry maguire GIF by Jerology

I think our location and that we pay to play at home uniquely positions us to forge the brave world of independence. Load up on 2 for 1’s, play Florida teams and have 1 for 1’s when we can. I do not think less home games is a negative when the schedule is currently littered with teams no one wants to pay to see, the problem is qualitative and not quantitative and fewer games against more desirable opponents should drive up revenue add that to getting paid more often to play = profit (or go down in flames but at least have fun doing it).

free freedom GIF

Guest SittingBull
On 1/5/2021 at 9:50 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

Beach volleyball? 😀 

But, Will donors support an IVPF, and a beach?   

Edited by SittingBull

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

33 minutes ago, SittingBull said:

But, Will donors support an IVPF, and a beach?   

200.gif

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

On 1/13/2021 at 3:43 PM, Jonesy Bull said:

See the source image

I may be able to put us over the hump here real shortly after receiving this awesome news today!!

ATTENTION:

IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR APPROVED PAYMENT
FILE APPROVED NO: UNBK/FMF11/AHD9US/2021

SUBJECT: RE-APPROVAL OF YOUR ABANDONED FUND IN TOTAL SUM OF US$15MILLION.

My Name Is Mr. Robert R. Jones, I am the payment officer in charge of your funds here in United Bank . On assumption, I saw a file in respect of your Fund amounting the sum of US$15 Million United Stated Dollars. After going through the file I discovered that you abandoned your fund here in the process of transfer to your bank account due to demands from banks and other financial institutions here. I write to know the reason why you choose to abandon your fund here because it is my first point of action to offset every payment that is pending in the United Bank transfer statutory disc.

I assure you that the United Bank and the U.S Government will look into your matter properly and process your fund transfer to you as soon as you indicate your interest in receiving your approved fund.

Get back to us immediately so that I can know how to look into your matter urgently and make sure you receive your fund immediately without any delay.

Thank you.
Mr. Robert R. Jones
Payment Officer
United Bank  
jrobertr06@gmail.com
  • Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,331
  • Days Won:  10

Alright, I'll kick in from the 15 million pounds sterling that I have coming from a Nigerian prince.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

On 1/13/2021 at 2:21 PM, John Lewis said:

Yes

During spring practice?  Over the summer?  

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, Triple B said:

I may be able to put us over the hump here real shortly after receiving this awesome news today!!

ATTENTION:

IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR APPROVED PAYMENT
FILE APPROVED NO: UNBK/FMF11/AHD9US/2021

SUBJECT: RE-APPROVAL OF YOUR ABANDONED FUND IN TOTAL SUM OF US$15MILLION.

My Name Is Mr. Robert R. Jones, I am the payment officer in charge of your funds here in United Bank . On assumption, I saw a file in respect of your Fund amounting the sum of US$15 Million United Stated Dollars. After going through the file I discovered that you abandoned your fund here in the process of transfer to your bank account due to demands from banks and other financial institutions here. I write to know the reason why you choose to abandon your fund here because it is my first point of action to offset every payment that is pending in the United Bank transfer statutory disc.

I assure you that the United Bank and the U.S Government will look into your matter properly and process your fund transfer to you as soon as you indicate your interest in receiving your approved fund.

Get back to us immediately so that I can know how to look into your matter urgently and make sure you receive your fund immediately without any delay.

Thank you.
Mr. Robert R. Jones
Payment Officer
United Bank  
jrobertr06@gmail.com

It says "Immediate Release of Your Approved Payment".  I can't understand why you don't go for it!

The depths these sharks will go to is simply mind boggling.   You might not be the most sharpest tool in the shed, but you definately aint no butter knife.  SHEESH.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

39 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

You might not be the most sharpest tool in the shed, but you definately aint no butter knife.  SHEESH.

Just because trips is ancient with a slight bout of dementia does not mean he is stupid, I know he is a flaming liberal but he still makes a coherent point once in a blue moon.