• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will we break ground on the IPF in 2021?

Guest SittingBull
30 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Completely agree. Not to mention out doors, beach, restaurants, etc. There are always alternatives to USF Athletics. It would also be nice if many of those who bought a ticket actually went to the games and showed their physical support for the program. 

Hey, did you forget that “they are there, but out of sight, schmoozing in the clubs..probably 20,000 plus👻

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,561
  • Days Won:  423

16 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Strangely it didn’t used to be an issue...

Agree ...... back when we were playing West Virginia/Louisville on a regular basis instead of Tulsa/Tulane ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

18 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Strangely it didn’t used to be an issue...

Yeah can’t get by that Big East Conference impact...

2 minutes ago, SittingBull said:

Hey, did you forget that “they are there, but out of sight, schmoozing in the clubs..probably 20,000 plus👻

Man, I thought people moved to Florida because of the sunshine...who knew 🤪

Guest SittingBull
Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Unlike the AAC, Big East teams, had many fans in Florida who attended games.  Heck..bus loads even came from Louisville to root for the Cards. One year UL had like 29 players from Florida, on their roster.   

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

Agree ...... back when we were playing West Virginia/Louisville on a regular basis instead of Tulsa/Tulane ...

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

So it’s not so much the University, the community,  the alumni or how many professional teams we have but what we are currently selling doesn’t seem to appeal to our market. Maybe we should try changing that and find something people will actually buy since they have demonstrated a willingness to do so.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

16 minutes ago, puc86 said:

So it’s not so much the University, the community,  the alumni or how many professional teams we have but what we are currently selling doesn’t seem to appeal to our market. Maybe we should try changing that and find something people will actually buy since they have demonstrated a willingness to do so.

I'm sure the university would love to sell P5 football, but P5 football doesn't want to allow that.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Beach volleyball? 😀 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

I'm sure the university would love to sell P5 football, but P5 football doesn't want to allow that.

I’m just saying... if we know for a fact that we can’t draw fans, get support, fund IPF’s and balance a budget at this point in our AAC journey something has to change. There are teams out there we can be playing that may spark interest even if we aren’t in the P5 but the AAC? That ain’t it chief. I would rather die fighting and forging our own path than continuing to whither on the AAC vine, it literally brings nothing to our lives while having destroyed pretty much every semblance of a base we established. What do we have to lose? We have nothing left.

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Beach volleyball? 😀 

I’m not sure how that would sell but I know it has a better shot than anything we are currently selling 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

9 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I’m just saying... if we know for a fact that we can’t draw fans, get support, fund IPF’s and balance a budget at this point in our AAC journey something has to change. There are teams out there we can be playing that may spark interest even if we aren’t in the P5 but the AAC? That ain’t it chief. I would rather die fighting and forging our own path than continuing to whither on the AAC vine, it literally brings nothing to our lives while having destroyed pretty much every semblance of a base we established. What do we have to lose? We have nothing left.

I’m not sure how that would sell but I know it has a better shot than anything we are currently selling 

So you are trending to the idea of going independent and 12 payday games a year or FCS like he who will not be named?