• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will we break ground on the IPF in 2021?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

51 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Losing helps recruiting 

Bam! 🤘

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,398
  • Days Won:  3

Recruiting helps recruiting...

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,398
  • Days Won:  3

Superbowl champion Bucs help recruiting!!! Hell yea!!!

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,048
  • Days Won:  38

Everything helps recruiting!  All recruits will USF now.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  280
  • Days Won:  1

I don't want to sound "more important" than anyone.

I have a VERY dear friend of mine, who I've known for 10+ years, who works inside of USF Athletics

He has said, that part of Jeff Scott's demands to come here, was to have an indoor practice facility built

He said that the estimated cost was about 20 million, and they have 90% of that money secured

Shovels in the dirt, around or just after spring break. He said the location will be behind the athletics building (see attached)

I don't want to give this person's name out, but I 1000000000000000000% would gamble my house on his word alone. This gentleman is not a BS'r by any stretch of the imagination

The money is there, the location is there, the demands from the new head coach are there, he said shovels in the dirt, around March Spring Break

Location.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, MikePhillips said:

I have a VERY dear friend of mine, who I've known for 10+ years, who works inside of USF Athletics

He has said, that part of Jeff Scott's demands to come here, was to have an indoor practice facility built

He said that the estimated cost was about 20 million, and they have 90% of that money secured

Shovels in the dirt, around or just after spring break. He said the location will be behind the athletics building (see attached)

I don't want to give this person's name out, but I 1000000000000000000% would gamble my house on his word alone. This gentleman is not a BS'r by any stretch of the imagination

The money is there, the location is there, the demands from the new head coach are there, he said shovels in the dirt, around March Spring Break

Location.png

This is great news and thanks for sharing. @CousinRicky have you heard anything? In as hoping this was for an entire football center but I’ll take a half loaf at this point.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,875
  • Days Won:  67

3 minutes ago, MikePhillips said:

Location.png

That is great news and I really don’t mind you being more important as long as they build the freakin thing, thanks for the info.  20 million should build a nice IPF.  However Texas A&M has two IPF’s so when can we get started on the second one?

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,875
  • Days Won:  67

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

but I’ll take a half loaf at this point.

Just finished dropping half a loaf, should have sent pics to you prior to flushing, was a great party and a great win for the Bucs!

11 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Just finished dropping half a loaf, should have sent pics to you prior to flushing, was a great party and a great win for the Bucs!

Which I care about neither 😂😂😂

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

14 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

This is great news and thanks for sharing. @CousinRicky have you heard anything? In as hoping this was for an entire football center but I’ll take a half loaf at this point.

I have not inquired recently so have not heard.  But the timing sounds about right from past discussions but I thought spring was announcement time. Sure hope he's correct and they start on it.

• Upvote 2